19 hours ago, vash the stampede said:

where is the better body mod? i will install it to see if it fixes the problom im having.

I believe this is the better body mod here:

I think that it's compatible with the default meshes and that's why it works for so many people. It's also listed directly on the WickedWhims website as a compatible body mod.

Edit: The penis mod I use is cmar's Male Bottom Penis. I don't have any penis mods for female sims installed. That's probably the problem. Can you tell me what mod you use to add a penis to sims that have a feminine body?

Edited by CPVC
New shit has come to light.
On 3/30/2022 at 8:44 PM, JaylinPlaysMC said:

Yooo I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed that weird glitch were the spine of your sims show? On the default gravity settings?

That's new. Anyway you could post a screen shot of this?

On 3/31/2022 at 11:08 AM, supercaca said:

This is great! Totally awesome since i tried it never leave my collection of mods.

Im getting it to work with reshade without no problems.

It could be nice to make this work with the .dlls provided of this FIX for amd graphic card users. >>> https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases/tag/v1.9.4

I think I can do that. I'm curious, though, why are you running the Sims with DXVK? I'm assuming you're on Windows. Does DXVK perform better than Windows' native DirectX drivers?

4 hours ago, CPVC said:

I think I can do that. I'm curious, though, why are you running the Sims with DXVK? I'm assuming you're on Windows. Does DXVK perform better than Windows' native DirectX drivers?

Oh this could be enormous.

Im on windows 10 yes, and I have an RX 6600 amd graphics card also a rizen proccesor, i can play perfectly sims 4 but there are two graphic issues, one is the mirrors and the other the water reflections. To be honest i didnt try that fix because i run the sims with reshade by default and now with the discovery of your mod .. it just worses the situation, because better looks and physics are just too good to reroll to a vanilla visuals.

I really hope it runs better, what i am thinking now is reshade? maybe i have to intall reshade in vulkan option and not in directX9, but one thing at a time.

21 hours ago, supercaca said:

Oh this could be enormous.

Im on windows 10 yes, and I have an RX 6600 amd graphics card also a rizen proccesor, i can play perfectly sims 4 but there are two graphic issues, one is the mirrors and the other the water reflections. To be honest i didnt try that fix because i run the sims with reshade by default and now with the discovery of your mod .. it just worses the situation, because better looks and physics are just too good to reroll to a vanilla visuals.

I really hope it runs better, what i am thinking now is reshade? maybe i have to intall reshade in vulkan option and not in directX9, but one thing at a time.

17 hours ago, nugerumon said:

It's a workaround for glitched mirrors on newest AMD graphics cards: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Reflections-show-backwards-in-mirrors-Radeon-RX-6000/td-p/10125588

Because apparently neither EA nor AMD are paid enough to fix it.

Oh ok, that makes sense. I use DXVK myself, because I use Linux and Wine to run the Sims 4. DXVK has been a godsend for us Linux folks. I'm sure I can do this. Stay tuned.

3 hours ago, lawlieting said:

I really can't even install. I tried both, manually and using the installer. 

Using the installer i always get this messageimage.png.ff15abbd2d45b5aa81257a98d79fb330.pngimage.png.ff15abbd2d45b5aa81257a98d79fb330.png

You've got the wrong directory selected. You want to choose the very root of your Sims 4 installation directory, not the "Game\Bin\" directory. Try installing to "C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4\".

14 hours ago, CPVC said:

You've got the wrong directory selected. You want to choose the very root of your Sims 4 installation directory, not the "Game\Bin\" directory. Try installing to "C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4\".

Thank you, I'll try to do this.

For now, I just need to know: is there a big change of this mod harming my computer? I'm playing the game in a very simple laptop with a Radeon Vega 8. 

17 hours ago, CPVC said:

Mateimage.png.3bba7ee2488c3a2ffb6d43907e780d67.png, I don't know why, but even when I select another directory, it try to go to that one. 

I don't know what I am doing wrong, since I selected the right path. image.png.5edff5a1251bfd3ea7f14f3ed6c7010e.png

10 hours ago, lawlieting said:

Thank you, I'll try to do this.

For now, I just need to know: is there a big change of this mod harming my computer? I'm playing the game in a very simple laptop with a Radeon Vega 8. 

The worst thing that could happen is your game crashes. I play the Sims 4 with RTBP enabled all the time and have never experienced anything catastrophic happening.

7 hours ago, lawlieting said:

Mateimage.png.3bba7ee2488c3a2ffb6d43907e780d67.png, I don't know why, but even when I select another directory, it try to go to that one. 

I don't know what I am doing wrong, since I selected the right path. image.png.5edff5a1251bfd3ea7f14f3ed6c7010e.png

Hmmm... Try running the installer as an administrator or doing a manual install.

On 4/6/2022 at 10:21 PM, CPVC said:

The worst thing that could happen is your game crashes. I play the Sims 4 with RTBP enabled all the time and have never experienced anything catastrophic happening.

Hmmm... Try running the installer as an administrator or doing a manual install.

Thank you, it worked apparently, and know it says it was installed.

However, the bouncing isn't happening in my game. Even my commander doesn't work, it appears "unable to connect". 

On 4/8/2022 at 1:18 PM, lawlieting said:

Thank you, it worked apparently, and know it says it was installed.

However, the bouncing isn't happening in my game. Even my commander doesn't work, it appears "unable to connect". 

Do you see the RTBP logo in the top left of the screen for a few seconds when you start the game? Unless you've disabled it in the settings file, you should see an RTBP logo when you start the Sims 4. If you don't, you may have done something wrong. Do you have a log file you could share?

15 hours ago, CPVC said:

Do you see the RTBP logo in the top left of the screen for a few seconds when you start the game? Unless you've disabled it in the settings file, you should see an RTBP logo when you start the Sims 4. If you don't, you may have done something wrong. Do you have a log file you could share?

No, the logo doesn't appear when I start the game. I didn't disable it. Actually I just installed the mod using the installer and that's it. 

The stuff are in their folders, like this: 

image.png.d94c2f17e1dfee78440f448bfc94d16f.png

image.png.795008b97be2725a5a9b085964d6b9e9.png

I don't know what I did wrong. I just installed using the installer, and I didn't have any errors during the installation. 

And as you see, I don't have a log file, or at least I can't find it!

Edited by lawlieting
8 hours ago, lawlieting said:

No, the logo doesn't appear when I start the game. I didn't disable it. Actually I just installed the mod using the installer and that's it. 

The stuff are in their folders, like this: 

image.png.d94c2f17e1dfee78440f448bfc94d16f.png

image.png.795008b97be2725a5a9b085964d6b9e9.png

I don't know what I did wrong. I just installed using the installer, and I didn't have any errors during the installation. 

And as you see, I don't have a log file, or at least I can't find it!

It looks like you did everything correctly. Maybe try launching "TS4_x64.exe" directly from that folder by double clicking on it. If RTBP generates a log file, it's going to be in the "RTBP" folder in your "Game/Bin/" folder.

If RTBP is working, you should be greeted by the logo in the upper left corner of the screen. It looks like this:

2073731158_RTBPIntro.jpg.adc06014cd747264c26ab631809cbe95.jpg

15 hours ago, CPVC said:

It looks like you did everything correctly. Maybe try launching "TS4_x64.exe" directly from that folder by double clicking on it. If RTBP generates a log file, it's going to be in the "RTBP" folder in your "Game/Bin/" folder.

If RTBP is working, you should be greeted by the logo in the upper left corner of the screen. It looks like this:

2073731158_RTBPIntro.jpg.adc06014cd747264c26ab631809cbe95.jpg

No, it's not working unfortunately. Thanks for the replies anyway. 

In my old PC the mod was working very well and I really love it. 

Any more tips about what I could do?