On 4/11/2022 at 11:39 AM, lawlieting said:

No, it's not working unfortunately. Thanks for the replies anyway. 

In my old PC the mod was working very well and I really love it. 

Any more tips about what I could do? 

On 4/12/2022 at 9:26 AM, justpassingby22 said:

My game won't even start upon RTBP being installed. Is there anyway you could help out with this?

Try reinstalling DirectX. A few people have tried this and it worked for them.

On 4/14/2022 at 1:44 AM, Bulizhnik said:

Some bodymeshes don't have bouncing effects with some sims and have with other sims. For example, I have eve v8 top and it doesn't work with one of my sims but works with others

RTBP might miss some meshes for one reason or another. Still working on fine tuning the algorithms.

23 hours ago, CPVC said:

Try reinstalling DirectX. A few people have tried this and it worked for them.

RTBP might miss some meshes for one reason or another. Still working on fine tuning the algorithms.

I'm going to say this to all of you:  I've used this mod since it was released here and it DOES work with maxis meshes.  I Only use version 0.4 p2, because it works without fail.

(no bells and whistles, no sliders--just works).

I advise you to pay careful attention to your mods folder!  NEVER dump mods more than ONE subfolder deep, meaning mods\[all loose .package files etc] for most everything.

I run an AMDRYZEN + NVidia3090 rig on WIN10.

I have 6,587 mods running in perfect harmony with RTBP.  Example vid below.  These are my settings for chest and butt:

[rtbp.general]
startCommandServer = true
startSimulationServer = true
showLogoAtStartup = false
enableBreastPhysics = true
enableFemaleButtPhysics = true
enableMaleButtPhysics = false
enableBallsPhysics = false

[rtbp.leftBreast]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.rightBreast]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.leftButt.female]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.rightButt.female]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

working rtbp.7z

8 minutes ago, trunnk said:

I'm going to say this to all of you:  I've used this mod since it was released here and it DOES work with maxis meshes.  I Only use version 0.4 p2, because it works without fail.

(no bells and whistles, no sliders--just works).

I advise you to pay careful attention to your mods folder!  NEVER dump mods more than ONE subfolder deep, meaning mods\[all loose .package files etc] for most everything.

I run an AMDRYZEN + NVidia3090 rig on WIN10.

I have 6,587 mods running in perfect harmony with RTBP.  Example vid below.  These are my settings for chest and butt:

[rtbp.general]
startCommandServer = true
startSimulationServer = true
showLogoAtStartup = false
enableBreastPhysics = true
enableFemaleButtPhysics = true
enableMaleButtPhysics = false
enableBallsPhysics = false

[rtbp.leftBreast]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.rightBreast]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.leftButt.female]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

[rtbp.rightButt.female]
mass = 3
damping = 7
springK = 1500
maxLength = 0.1
power = 1
gravity = 6
minX = -0.1
minY = -0.1
minZ = -0.1
maxX = 0.1
maxY = 0.1
maxZ = 0.1

Video.avi

working rtbp.7z 2.12 MB · 0 downloads

Yes, I know it works, cause in my old PC it was working very well. 

I don't know what's happening now. It doesn't even show the RTBP logo. 

I'm sad cause I know it's a really great mod and I can't make it work, even thought I did exactly how it said in the read me file. 

I downloaded your file and installed it, but it still the same way. 

Any tips? I don't know what else I can do ? 

13 minutes ago, lawlieting said:

Yes, I know it works, cause in my old PC it was working very well. 

I don't know what's happening now. It doesn't even show the RTBP logo. 

I'm sad cause I know it's a really great mod and I can't make it work, even thought I did exactly how it said in the read me file. 

I downloaded your file and installed it, but it still the same way. 

Any tips? I don't know what else I can do ? 

well i know it's a hassle. but simplify the processing for SIMS4.

take all your mods out of MODS\ and back-up to another place.

only use the RTBP mod to troubleshoot the issue by itself.

keeping in mind the version 0.4p2 d3d9.dll in the zip i uploaded is KEY.  everything is in there.

If you can start with a MAXIS vanilla mesh and the latest WW that would be good.

hassle:  slowly re-add your backed-up mods to the MODS\ directory one-at-a-time until you get the crash.

That's the method i used to develop my MODS\ file structure.  I'm going to say 9/10 times the issue is a dirty MODS\ directory and not RTBP.

It might've worked on the old PC, but unless you have some non-standard hardware; I feel like you can solve this.

18 hours ago, Kanot said:

How to I scan virus for this whole files?

just found that there is connection in .py file in the Mod Folder not sure what it does 

The RTBP DLL listens on TCP ports 8008 and 8009. 8008 is the command server. It processes commands sent in-game or through RTBP Commander. 8009 is the simulation server. It processes messages sent from the RTBP Mod script, basically allowing the Sims 4 to communicate with RTBP. At this time all it really does is notify RTBP when the game speed changes.

The RTBP Mod script hooks into the Sims 4, like other script mods, and sends information to RTBP via the simulation server. The RTBP Mod can also connect to the command server to send commands to RTBP using the "rtbp.command" cheat.

Neither RTBP nor the RTBP Mod script connect to anything on the Internet or elsewhere. All communication is done locally. None of this leaves your machine.

7 minutes ago, alexhongtrang said:

I try to install with both installer and manually, when I try to open the game, it said there is something wrong with my setup, please reinstall my game. How can I fix this issue to let the mod work? Thank you.

Try reinstalling DirectX. That seems to have worked for more than a couple people.

7 hours ago, CPVC said:

The RTBP DLL listens on TCP ports 8008 and 8009. 8008 is the command server. It processes commands sent in-game or through RTBP Commander. 8009 is the simulation server. It processes messages sent from the RTBP Mod script, basically allowing the Sims 4 to communicate with RTBP. At this time all it really does is notify RTBP when the game speed changes.

The RTBP Mod script hooks into the Sims 4, like other script mods, and sends information to RTBP via the simulation server. The RTBP Mod can also connect to the command server to send commands to RTBP using the "rtbp.command" cheat.

Neither RTBP nor the RTBP Mod script connect to anything on the Internet or elsewhere. All communication is done locally. None of this leaves your machine.

Thank you for clarification

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Max Valentin said:

Hello, how are you? Is it possible to use RTBP with SweetFX? I know I can use it with Reshade, but I would like to use it with SFX. If it is possible, how can I install it? Thanks

From what I've read it seems SweetFX can work directly with ReShade. So I'd suggest installing ReShade, then installing SweetFX using the instructions here:

https://github.com/CeeJayDK/SweetFX

Hi, sorry to bother you, I've recently had a problem that hasn't happened in a long time. When I use RTBP the shoulders of male sims are slumped, as usual I'm adding my log file and the tops files I use. It happened with the top non default from Golyhawhaw, but I added these others because I also use them and maybe it can happen. I have a question, can sliders interfere with RTBP? Thanks in advance. 

[MB] Non default male top 6V.package Dumbaby new THOR male Big.package GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_FIX.package GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_NIP_BUMPVERSION.package GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_NIP_VERSION.package Log.txt [MB] Non default male bottom 6V.package

Hello, friend! Hope all is well.

Thank you for all of your hard work, what you're doing is freaking phenomenal!

Up until recently I'd been using RTBP with little to no issue. However, after the most recent game update the actual physics part just doesn't seem to be working for me anymore? Upon launching the game I do receive the RTBP Logo in the top left. I've triple-checked to make sure everything's installed in the proper place. RTBP Commander seems to launch, connect, and function properly, there just isn't any movement, not even for maxis meshes.

I've tested different releases of RTBP (all of which worked for me before updating my game), both with and without mods. I've also tried reinstalling DirectX.

*Note* I am using Reshade, and Simp4Sims's SGR Overhaul.

Thanks again! :)

Log.txt

10 hours ago, Max Valentin said:

Hi, sorry to bother you, I've recently had a problem that hasn't happened in a long time. When I use RTBP the shoulders of male sims are slumped, as usual I'm adding my log file and the tops files I use. It happened with the top non default from Golyhawhaw, but I added these others because I also use them and maybe it can happen. I have a question, can sliders interfere with RTBP? Thanks in advance. 

[MB] Non default male top 6V.package 525.26 kB · 0 downloads Dumbaby new THOR male Big.package 344.68 kB · 0 downloads GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_FIX.package 2.19 MB · 0 downloads GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_NIP_BUMPVERSION.package 811.38 kB · 0 downloads GOLYHAWHAW_TOP_CLASSICPHYSIQUE_NIP_VERSION.package 1.06 MB · 0 downloads Log.txt 150.41 kB · 0 downloads [MB] Non default male bottom 6V.package 187.52 kB · 0 downloads

The CAS sliders shouldn't interfere with RTBP. RTBP does its magic on the sim meshes before the CAS slider modifications are applied to the mesh.

I'll take a look at these meshes you've provided and see if I can do a little more fine tuning to fix this problem.

2 hours ago, Diornoir said:

Hello, friend! Hope all is well.

Thank you for all of your hard work, what you're doing is freaking phenomenal!

Up until recently I'd been using RTBP with little to no issue. However, after the most recent game update the actual physics part just doesn't seem to be working for me anymore? Upon launching the game I do receive the RTBP Logo in the top left. I've triple-checked to make sure everything's installed in the proper place. RTBP Commander seems to launch, connect, and function properly, there just isn't any movement, not even for maxis meshes.

I've tested different releases of RTBP (all of which worked for me before updating my game), both with and without mods. I've also tried reinstalling DirectX.

*Note* I am using Reshade, and Simp4Sims's SGR Overhaul.

Thanks again! :)

Log.txt 35.19 kB · 0 downloads

The updates may have broken something with RTBP. I haven't installed them yet, but they're downloading as I type this. I'll do some testing and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks for your log file. That is extremely helpful. I'll get back to you soon.

Edit:

[WARN 01:19.437] Intel sim vertex declaration detected! This could mean software skinning is enabled, which will prevent RTBP from working.

This is probably the problem. The update probably overwrote your "GraphicsRules.sgr" file.

Find the line that says "setProp $ConfigGroup EnableSoftwareSkinning true" and change the "true" to "false". Or just let the RTBP Installer do it for you.

If that doesn't do the trick, let me know.

Edit 2: I can confirm that RTBP is functioning correctly with the game fully updated on my end.

Edited by CPVC

Hi there! 

Thinking about trying Reshade. How does it work with RTBP, has it been explained in a post somewhere along the thread? 

I remember it wasn't compatible at the beginning but then it was and I can't remember when it has been said. 

9 hours ago, CPVC said:

The updates may have broken something with RTBP. I haven't installed them yet, but they're downloading as I type this. I'll do some testing and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks for your log file. That is extremely helpful. I'll get back to you soon.

Edit:

[WARN 01:19.437] Intel sim vertex declaration detected! This could mean software skinning is enabled, which will prevent RTBP from working.

This is probably the problem. The update probably overwrote your "GraphicsRules.sgr" file.

Find the line that says "setProp $ConfigGroup EnableSoftwareSkinning true" and change the "true" to "false". Or just let the RTBP Installer do it for you.

If that doesn't do the trick, let me know.

Edit 2: I can confirm that RTBP is functioning correctly with the game fully updated on my end.

Thank you for responding so quickly!

So I've done as instructed and it's helped *slightly*. I'll see physics upon the first few seconds of loading a lot or entering CAS, but they'll stop immediately after. There's also no response when using the RTBP Commander to test on the different axis, despite being connected.

On 5/2/2022 at 6:43 AM, Shay Winter said:

Hi there! 

Thinking about trying Reshade. How does it work with RTBP, has it been explained in a post somewhere along the thread? 

I remember it wasn't compatible at the beginning but then it was and I can't remember when it has been said. 

Yes, ReShade works with RTBP. Install ReShade first then rename the ReShade "d3d9.dll" file in your "Game/Bin/" folder to "reshade.dll". After that, install RTBP. RTBP should find the ReShade DLL and load it when starting the game.

On 5/6/2022 at 1:30 AM, CPVC said:

Yes, ReShade works with RTBP. Install ReShade first then rename the ReShade "d3d9.dll" file in your "Game/Bin/" folder to "reshade.dll". After that, install RTBP. RTBP should find the ReShade DLL and load it when starting the game.

Thanks !

Hey man,

is there any chance you reupload the old versions of RTBP from 0.3-p4 until 0.2, I would really like to have these versions because I wanted to take a look and test each of these in my game with some settings I have in mind.

Edited by Spect
On 5/13/2022 at 1:49 PM, Spect said:

Hey man,

is there any chance you reupload the old versions of RTBP from 0.3-p4 until 0.2, I would really like to have these versions because I wanted to take a look and test each of these in my game with some settings I have in mind.

They're actually still available for download currently. See the attached image for directions.

How to Download Older Versions.jpg

Edit: You won't be seeing the "Restore", "Delete", and "Hide from members" links for obvious reasons.

Edited by CPVC
Clarification