sims yawn before sex and cancles the action..

On 8/31/2020 at 11:40 PM, NightOwlKing said:

new to this sims 3 kinky world. but when they are about to have sex, they just yawn and nothing.

The first thing I think is that (sorry) your computer is overloaded, and the animations time out before they start. Do they stand there for a long time, then yawn? Do you have a lot of lag??? Also, new KW versions have a new and the older animations engines, as a changelog was posted somewhere in the KW download thread not long ago. If you have a newer version, that may be causing issues? Don't know much about newer versions.

On 8/31/2020 at 11:40 PM, NightOwlKing said:

new to this sims 3 kinky world. but when they are about to have sex, they just yawn and nothing.

Yes, You are new. Your Sim yawns when TIRED. Unless you have always accept turned on, then KW acts like a SIMulator - meaning if hungry, tired, or many other variables (some can be tuned) your Sims are NOT going to have sex.....

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same issue. Just moved everything to a new laptop a alienware. And my sims just yawn and won't do anything. They'll preform other actions together besides woohoo. They are both rested all the way and cancel and yawn. Please help I been using this for years and it just now happened