Cant manage my strip club

I downloaded la bamba gentleman club and placed it on the map then i tried to buy the club from my phone like its said in the thread nothing showed up i tried on the pc it showed up buy a Strip club so i bought the club replaced some stuff because i only own the base version of the game

so than i tried to figure out how to hire dancers checked some posts again i saw do it from the phone but nothing showed up tried it on the pc nothing aswell this time so i have this club but can only give manual free lap dances with my own sims or dance on the stage manually with my own sims

i have the newest version of the game And the newest whicked whims update 158b nisas whicked perversions is also updated I aslo own ts4 how it up mod but it should be updated aswell downloaded it yesterday

i also have the strip club settings and items so it is ingame it is just not working correct everything else is working fine

You're welcome. Yes i think it should work if you have get to work. Would buy a couple dlc's and download some more mods if you like to play it more often. {get to work, for businesses and alien stuff/ get together for clubs/ vampires for any dark themes/ maybe city living because cities are a bit more degenerate in general {good place for stripclub}.  Mods would also look for nisa and basemental drugs. Would say thats a bit of the minimum if you like some more interesting gameplay options so you dont get bored fast.                                                  Dont get mad at the people here, they did a great job in general making the sims 4 a bit more interesting. And the strip club is new. They are still working on it. I love the way it works. But if you like to make a stripclub in a other way you could use nisa's mod. It's just way more tuning and tweaking. But i made it work in the past. So it's possible.