• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

Uhh...No I didn't

I do have a mod that puts Simpsons episodes on the TV but that is a mod from MTS 

Note - I'm NOT talking about the Black TV sitcoms posted elsewhere here

I haven't watched simpsons in about 10 or so years so it is definitely not from the blacked channel uploaded here ?

On 10/21/2020 at 4:19 PM, Picolino said:

I haven't watched simpsons in about 10 or so years so it is definitely not from the blacked channel uploaded here ?

Well in any casem it's this mod here that is interfering with the Blacked Channel

I'll take it out & see if that fixes it but you might wanna look at any possible functionality conflicts though

EDIT - Taking the mod DID fix the problem.  Still not sure what's causing it.  Since I want this mod too, I'll try putting it back in & see what happens (It may be a fluke thing) but if the problem happens again, I'll pull it back out until it can be sorted out on your end :D

TheSimpsonsPlaylistPackage.jpg

8 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

Well in any casem it's this mod here that is interfering with the Blacked Channel

I'll take it out & see if that fixes it but you might wanna look at any possible functionality conflicts though

EDIT - Taking the mod DID fix the problem.  Still not sure what's causing it.  Since I want this mod too, I'll try putting it back in & see what happens (It may be a fluke thing) but if the problem happens again, I'll pull it back out until it can be sorted out on your end :D

TheSimpsonsPlaylistPackage.jpg

Blacked channel feat Elsa jean, Hope Harper replaces the Kids Network (2 vids)

IMPORTANT!!
Remember that you cannot have two replacements for the same channel, so if you are already using another channel replacement mod you should set it aside before putting this files in the mod folder!

the only way one conflicts with another is if you are using another replacement file for the kids network, if you are you shouldn't because it could cause CTD.

16 hours ago, Picolino said:

Blacked channel feat Elsa jean, Hope Harper replaces the Kids Network (2 vids)

IMPORTANT!!
Remember that you cannot have two replacements for the same channel, so if you are already using another channel replacement mod you should set it aside before putting this files in the mod folder!

the only way one conflicts with another is if you are using another replacement file for the kids network, if you are you shouldn't because it could cause CTD.

Well I'll just have to find another simpsons playlist mod that DOES NOT replace the kids network then as grown ups love watching The simspons too :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, Loulou42530 said:

Hey Picolino AKA king of TV.

Do you plan to have updated videos for 2021 ? :) 

Cheers mate ! 

Hey LouLou! Thank you for your kind words, unfortunately i don't have any plans for now because of IRL stuff but i will get back into it eventually if they don't announce the sims 5 later this year, if that happens i will probably wait for it to come out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, grynn said:

So i can only use one "V" at a time? (V1, V2 etc,)

Yes, using two replacements for the same channel or movie can cause CTD, but will most likely only load the first file and ignore the other, either way you shouldn't do it