My Personal Skin Texture 16k

View File

My Personal Skin Texture, i use it with COR face mesh and a BHUNP body.

Nexus Link of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39546?tab=description

Use it with COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package UUNP (same neck area on the normal and the UVmap)

I think i will update the 8k version but, this is a lot of work and i dont want to spend my next week to scale pictures export convert it again and again, im done for now ?
Btw i dont recommend to downscale the dds urself, u can do it but the best way is to downscale the uncompressed bmp and convert them 

I cant upload it on LL because folders are too big, but the Download button work, it just redirect u to Nexus

BC7 Compression

16k 16384 x 16384px 

TATTOOS on the pictures is ingame addon, not on the diffusemap

Sorry if i made mistakes in my description, this is not my first language.

U should install the files yourself, in your BHUNP folder or COR fair skin adaptation folder it depends on what u use! U just need to remplace the files, dont forget to make saves.

RECOMMENDED MODS 

COtR https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405?tab=files
with COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package UUNP

Better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28574

HN66's Hands and Nails - Special Edition https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3812

BHUNP Female Pubic Hair 2.0 By BakaFactory https://www.patreon.com/posts/bhunp-female-2-0-37363866

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    COtR , COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package UUNP , BHUNP
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

--HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set

--HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

--CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

--CBBE 3BBB

--BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE (install with the physics hdt smp area of effect for Npcs) (the selected skin texture is for Npcs not for u)

Go to bodyslide and build the BHUNP body for all outfits, (in zeroed sliders) -BATCH BUILD -(no need to choose Bhunp advanced for this, just tick BHUNP 3BBB) /-be sure to have bhunp replacer and standalone outfits!  (dont install CBBE outfits!!!),

--COR UUNP SE Rel 2.2 (Here u need to build ur BHUNP body with bodyslide and replace the COR body mesh) so open bodyslide / find COR - CBBE body physics / open this current project in outfit studio / tick file-Load reference- load Bhunp 3BBB Advanced - save project - return into bodyslide - tick build morphs (in zeroed sliders) done; now do the same for hands and feet

--COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package UUNP (here we go, replace the body and hands files u can find in my freshly downloaded folder)

--Old type face normalmaps ( DL this on the COR files section )

Install physics

This is my order maybe u can find a better one

-CBBE SMP (3bbb)

-[full_inu] Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs SSE

-Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files

-Realistic SMP

-XPMSE of course

(if u have some bad wrists ratio twists u can try this) (load after xpmse)

-better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE UNP 2.12SEunp

So i think its good 

the best way is to create an empty mod folder under COR fair skin adaptation package UUNP and re-create the hierarchy ''textures\!COR\'' put the Body and Hands folder in ur freshly created !COR folder, this way u dont need to replace any files, just activate the created mod for play with the skin u want, ofc u can do this for all the five skins, desactivate if u want back to a 4k basic Fairskin, as u can see 

Sans titre.png

On 8/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, joyjoy24 said:

--HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set

--HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

--CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

--CBBE 3BBB

--BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE (install with the physics hdt smp area of effect for Npcs) (the selected skin texture is for Npcs not for u)

Go to bodyslide and build the BHUNP body for all outfits, (in zeroed sliders) -BATCH BUILD -(no need to choose Bhunp advanced for this, just tick BHUNP 3BBB) /-be sure to have bhunp replacer and standalone outfits!  (dont install CBBE outfits!!!),

--COR UUNP SE Rel 2.2 (Here u need to build ur BHUNP body with bodyslide and replace the COR body mesh) so open bodyslide / find COR - CBBE body physics / open this current project in outfit studio / tick file-Load reference- load Bhunp 3BBB Advanced - save project - return into bodyslide - tick build morphs (in zeroed sliders) done; now do the same for hands and feet

--COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package UUNP (here we go, replace the body and hands files u can find in my freshly downloaded folder)

--Old type face normalmaps ( DL this on the COR files section )

Install physics

This is my order maybe u can find a better one

-CBBE SMP (3bbb)

-[full_inu] Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs SSE

-Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files

-Realistic SMP

-XPMSE of course

(if u have some bad wrists ratio twists u can try this) (load after xpmse)

-better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE UNP 2.12SEunp

So i think its good 

When setting this up do you first create your bodyslide for bhunp then create a separate file for the cor? If not I'm not certain how to get it working then.

This is an answer from the post section of Nexusmods page, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39546?tab=posts maybe it can help u

build a bhunp body in the cor body mesh folder with bodyslide, (open BHUNP Advanced .osd with bodyslide / File / Save project As / Display name ; COR BHUNP 3BBB Advanced / Dont change output file name/ data path ; meshes\!COR\Body / slider set file ; COR BHUNP 3BBB Advanced.osp / shape data files COR BHUNP 3BBB Advanced / click save /
set ur preset (personnaly i have zeroed sliders for all the bodys and all outfits) click build / the output builded file replace the body in your COR folder, do the same for hands and feet, ingame choose ur COR race (DZ) and thats all

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...