REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

is the bloatfly problem solve yet? i have that problem. 

i try using player.additem xx04eab2 1 to remove the pregnancy but IT KEEPS COMING BACK.......

The main problem I remember with bloatfly's was people were setting pregnancy speed to complete faster than sperm dissipated and hence becoming instantly knocked up again. I did put a minimum pregnancy duration in set at 1 hour a while ago butr received no feedback since. My copy of FONV is currently in a CTD state, so unless I see debug.txt files of what is going on, there's little I can do.

If people set Bloatfly pregnancies to last only 1 hour and Semen takes a day to dissipate they are going to keep getting knocked up at the end of each pregnancy.

Default pregnancy speed for Bloatflies and other insects is set to 7 days at 100% where other human pregnancies are set to 280 days. I wouldn't run under 30% unless you are debugging.

finally past the "quest"...

seriously,,,, something has to be done to many of the sex mod... 

example. the skyrim sex mod, sanguine debauchery took me 2 real time game day for more than 16 hour playtime to get over even with the timeskip. especially the escape from slavery quest....

then the fallout vegas fertile breeder with the deathclaw quest. it took me 8 hours and its buggy as hell...

cant we have a fast foward or a black screen skip button?

though the animation turn me on, watching it repeating for more than 20 times in one hour can make me wanna vomit...

btw... how do you wash out the sperm? i use the douche warm coke but i didnt see the decrease of sperm.

the most is when i wear the suit and douching it stated that the coke wash the suit...

if it does, can you create in mCM a menu to set the effectiveness of douching with coke?

Douches don't work I don't think. That's why you see a ; in front of them. A ; in a script is used to invalidate the current line, so I believe it was put in front of the douche object & a few others to let people know they have no effect.

Anyone who wants to have a go at taking this over or writing a new Pregnancy mod is free to do so or hire a professional, it's taken me 3 years to get this far, many of the functions required to make it work better have only been added in last 12 months. Very few people reporting issues supply any real debug info like a debug.txt so if I can't reproduce the issue on my install they are out of luck. I just ignore bug reports like "This mod broke all my ammo". I'm pretty much just bug fixing now til FO4 comes out.

The more MCM options I add the more idiot proofing is required to stop people doing stupid things that break their game.

As far as I know the douches do work or did work, Spunk reads the douche being used by the NX_variable and alters the sperm count. Pregnancy has no control of semen or sperm quantities.

i have the newest files that were posted yesterday, when my character is birthing instead of the birthing anim, she going in a random masterbation anim and finishes while still dropping babbies/eggs...so i can walk around still birthing...guess my character gets off on giving birth...then the rest just slide out from juice lube? :P

but still...is this a bug or just a perk effect? (has brood mother perk)....or could it be that i have to make a completely new character for this update?

but hey at least there the IBL anymore!!

Edited by BADshadow

i have the newest files that were posted today, when my character is birthing instead of the birthing anim, she going in a random masterbation anim and finishes while still dropping babbies/eggs...so i can walk around still birthing...guess my character gets off on giving birth...then the rest just slide out from juice lube? :P

but still...is this a bug or just a perk effect? (has brood mother perk)....or could it be that i have to make a completely new character for this update?

That's weird, I'm assuming that lust/arousal or something is driving the character to masturbate and the pregnancy animation call is being ignored. The other possibility is you aren't using Odessa's current Sexout beta 94b2 or later.

I just changed this week from calling the birthing animation from my own convoluted bandaid unreliable code in Pregnancy to calling it from SexoutNG. Unfortunately one of the side effects of using Sexout now to do the birthing animation is that Spunk/Lust thinks it's a sex animation, so adds arousal. we are working on that.

i have the newest files that were posted today, when my character is birthing instead of the birthing anim, she going in a random masterbation anim and finishes while still dropping babbies/eggs...so i can walk around still birthing...guess my character gets off on giving birth...then the rest just slide out from juice lube? :P

That's weird, I'm assuming that lust/arousal or something is driving the character to masturbate and the pregnancy animation call is being ignored. The other possibility is you aren't using Odessa's current Sexout beta 94b2 or later.

I just changed this week from calling the birthing animation from my own convoluted bandaid unreliable code in Pregnancy to calling it from SexoutNG. Unfortunately one of the side effects of using Sexout now to do the birthing animation is that Spunk/Lust thinks it's a sex animation, so adds arousal. we are working on that.

the thing is the birthing animation was working with the past files (20150402.1 being the only resent one with no IBL)

inless you changed something since then?

edit: I have sexoutNG 2.10.93 core and data with the 1.1.0 body

the thing is the birthing animation was working with the past files (20150402.1 being the only resent one with no IBL)

There were a lot of issues with the way I did birthing code, I had no idea how I got it to work originally and even then it was never reliable to work for NPC's and was causing redressing issues and all sorts of craziness. The way Sexout calls animations is much simpler and more reliable but it only works with the current SexoutNG beta not the stable release.

You need SexoutNG 94b3

Alpha Update 20150703.7:

Reduced time between forced to ground and animation commencing

Reduced maximum quantities of some eggs and larve and number of them added by semen volume.

There were a lot of issues with the way I did birthing code, I had no idea how I got it to work originally and even then it was never reliable to work for NPC's and was causing redressing issues and all sorts of craziness. The way Sexout calls animations is much simpler and more reliable but it only works with the current SexoutNG beta not the stable release.

You need SexoutNG 94b3

Alpha Update 20150703.7:

Reduced time between forced to ground and animation commencing

Reduced maximum quantities of some eggs and larve and number of them added by semen volume.

alright so I need sexoutNG beta 94b3 and these new files (at least new preg update i assume)? and it theoretically should work?

edit:Alright so just tried new file with sexout beta 94b3... birthing anim now plays however doesnt last "long enough" for birthing mor than 6 eggs (this being my char was pregnent with 8 gecko eggs when 20150703.6 was active... she got up after birthing 6) may or may not do this with the reduced max quantities of eggs and larve in 20150703.7... just thought you should know

by the way thanks for the extremely quick respond

Anyone who wants to have a go at taking this over or writing a new Pregnancy mod is free to do so or hire a professional, it's taken me 3 years to get this far, many of the functions required to make it work better have only been added in last 12 months. Very few people reporting issues supply any real debug info like a debug.txt so if I can't reproduce the issue on my install they are out of luck. I just ignore bug reports like "This mod broke all my ammo". I'm pretty much just bug fixing now til FO4 comes out.

The more MCM options I add the more idiot proofing is required to stop people doing stupid things that break their game.

As far as I know the douches do work or did work, Spunk reads the douche being used by the NX_variable and alters the sperm count. Pregnancy has no control of semen or sperm quantities.

Halstrom I need you to

83a17989189ed18a95f1ee5ea501bebc.jpg

Now isn't that better.  :D We all appreciate your hard work very much Halstrom. Look at it this way, if all your bug reports are from people saying 'you broke the ammo' then you've clearly done a great job because only the idiots are complaining.

p.s. Remember you're my hero.

p.s.s. I could be wrong about the douche thing. I just seem to remember it not really working last time I tried it, but it doesn't really matter since bun-x & bunaway work great.

Halstrom I need you to

83a17989189ed18a95f1ee5ea501bebc.jpg

Now isn't that better.  :D We all appreciate your hard work very much Halstrom. Look at it this way, if all your bug reports are from people saying 'you broke the ammo' then you've clearly done a great job because only the idiots are complaining.

p.s. Remember you're my hero.

p.s.s. I could be wrong about the douche thing. I just seem to remember it not really working last time I tried it, but it doesn't really matter since bun-x & bunaway work great.

I saw how these mods were about a year and a half ago (I haven't updated these mods for almost 2 years...realized it and was like "I should update...) back when the movements were like watching robots screw with no emotion to it....placements werent right and the wierd bigger breast lactation thing....I update and I knew it was going to be different..but I was was like "this...is....AMAZING, its like a whole new game"

all this can NOT be easy...and I honestly am plesently suprised at how frequent this is updated compared to many mods I see now...I love these mods even if I feel dirty playing them >.>

also was there really someone that said this "broke the ammo"? I never ran into that o_o

also for some reason im getting random party hats?! doesn't matter really just a bit odd :\

edit:Alright so just tried new file with sexout beta 94b3... birthing anim now plays however doesnt last "long enough" for birthing mor than 6 eggs (this being my char was pregnent with 8 gecko eggs when 20150703.6 was active... she got up after birthing 6) may or may not do this with the reduced max quantities of eggs and larve in 20150703.7... just thought you should know

by the way thanks for the extremely quick respond

Hmm I forgot to extend animation time for multiple births, I should be able to fix that easy enough by multiplying the animation time by number of eggs. How many eggs did it last for?

also was there really someone that said this "broke the ammo"? I never ran into that o_o

also for some reason im getting random party hats?! doesn't matter really just a bit odd :\

It was a bug report for one of my other mods, but I still get IM's occasionally like "my game is broke". I can just imagine these people taking a car to a mechanic and just saying "car broken".

Hmm, I use the party hats as a default "null" token, so if you are birthing them or having them added there's something wrong somewhere, it's not setting the correct token for whatever reason, I need to see some Debug.txt of when they are added to track it down. Just set debugging to 7 and activate the Debug.txt thing in SCR's MCM.

I have tested the newest version.

I don't get debug information anymore from pregnancy. I have set debug to 8.

8 should be all ?

Birthing seems to be working now, but the pregbody is not getting removed.

8 is all + companions & 7 is all for player only just like it states in the menu. The pregbody is not removed immediately anymore. It last for a bit. If you wait for a couple hours it will go away. I have always assumed this is a recently added feature as opposed to a bug.

I have tested the newest version.

I don't get debug information anymore from pregnancy. I have set debug to 8.

8 should be all ?

Birthing seems to be working now, but the pregbody is not getting removed.

8 is all + companions & 7 is all for player only just like it states in the menu. The pregbody is not removed immediately anymore. It last for a bit. If you wait for a couple hours it will go away. I have always assumed this is a recently added feature as opposed to a bug.

I have no idea why your debug isn't working, maybe try toggling it.

The preg body depends on the belly size, not sure why that isn't going down it should be pretty quick after birth, I'd have to see some debug.txt for it.

yeah Debug 1 is core stuff, 2 is Fertility, 3 is pregnancy, 4 is Birthing, 5 is bodyswapping, 6 is something else whatever scripts start with Preg6

My copy of FONV is currently in a CTD state, so unless I see debug.txt files of what is going on, there's little I can do.

Why is it CTD? .. Can you fix it?. :D

It would be easier to work on it.. The mod users and such can wait until you get your system back up and running. I believe you stated that you had a drive die as well? Lots of bad luck.. Do like gamedude711 stated.. take a breath.. break if you need to from the fixes and get your game and coding and such back up and running. I am confident you will be able to resolve these problems then. Remember you have to take care of you first. ;).

Despite all the complaints.. Skyrim being out all this time and still no realistic birthing or pregnancy cycle at least not on the level that you created Halstrom. One has to go all the way back to Oblivion to get anything even close to what you offer with this mod. Remember that. If it wasn't for you.. we likely wouldn't have a pregnancy or at least as complex and engaging pregnancy mod that we currently have.

Yeah just got a few things on my plate at moment, got to get movitavated to sort my FONV to be playable again and reinstall TTW :)

Got missus home sick all last week playing servant for her etc....

We'll get there, people keep giving me debug txt files and it makes it a lot easier to track issues down.

Yeah just got a few things on my plate at moment, got to get movitavated to sort my FONV to be playable again and reinstall TTW :)

Promise yourself 5 or 10 hours of dedicated play time when you do... That always gets me motivated to fix..

I have more work than just sort my FONV though. I am working through it.. Who knows maybe when I am done I can re-look at reworking those dam pregnancy armors like you wanted all those years ago.. :blush: No promises but I do understand a bit more about GECK now and FNV. Should really be as easy as copy and pasting it into a new ESP records and all. Then just opening up the monster Maternity folder and copying the assets over then packing them up..

Of course stating something should be "as easy" as is an automatic curse. At least now hopefully I don't have any hardware issues. Like you loads of problems finally got a new rig.. :D. so happy.. Runs great.. (should I took almost a week testing it..  really trying to break it if I could ;). ran like a champ.. Once I reorganized my files (sources etc) The only thing left is building my MO mods folder.. :D.. That can be done slowly as I need the mods.. :)..

I do however still have to gather up some great tools like nif viewer /editors and such but .. that can come as I need it.

Update 20150703.8:

Fix to reduce time for fertility to restart after birth so bellysize is re-evaluated, it seems to be a sexout issue I am trying to check out but this shoul divide the waiting time by 3 and generate an extra error message for me to confirm the problem.

This might even end the animation too early.

I can't wait to get back to this, (kinda) I am going to have to re-mod all of my games, since my computer pretty much got destroyed. Once I get a new one, I'll get to check this out, since I haven't really gotten to mess with it pretty much since December/January. Can't wait to see the changes.

I actually like the previous beta since fertility did take a while to recover after birth....

Why don't you make it so it can be set?

And I notice the animation problem if we have twin.... Sorry not twin....

When you giving birth to many baby, sometimes, the animation of birthing end and enter ragdoll even though you are still giving birth...

I actually like the previous beta since fertility did take a while to recover after birth....

When you giving birth to many baby, sometimes, the animation of birthing end and enter ragdoll even though you are still giving birth...

Halstrom mentioned the animation might end too early now. You should provide a debug log.

Halstrom why is the belly size reset tied to the fertility cycle?

hmmm with the newest update 20150703.8 it seems you get stuck in the birthing anim again..at the end of the births the char goes ragdoll and after she hits the ground goes back in to the birthing anim and stays that way forever the console says the char is in ragdoll state and is getting up but in the birthing anim (waiting for it to end before finishing the getting up bit)

or from what i see in the log birthing a baby that doesnt exist? only have 3... 1 female, 2 male.... yet trying is trying to birth a 2nd female?...idk you should be able to make sense of it

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-6-1-38.txt

Well its a fair bit of mucking around that will be guaranteed to break some stuff resulting n more work I'm not interested in doing, fertility should restart from 0.0001 percent after birthing so if you have fertility set at realistic settings there shouldn't be any ovafor a few game days.

Halstrom mentioned the animation might end too early now. You should provide a debug log.

Halstrom why is the belly size reset tied to the fertility cycle?

Yes, I'll lengthen it a bit more. It's really only a temporary fix till Sexout bug is sorted or proven.

Well that script is the "main" pregnancy script that calls everything else. 

just got through a new install, as far as i can tell diaphragms do nothing. 3 separate test characters, all grab and equip the one in the test box in Doc's house. all pregnant before Run, Goodspings Run

Diaphrams need to be worn before sex occurs and they are pretty much a spunk function, pregnancy doesn't care as it only cares if there's sperm in the womb or not.during Birth exhaustion Effect

Shortened Birth Exhaustion effect to 5 real time minutes from 10 minutes.