a good enb recomenadation mod??

guys i enjoy take screenshots but iam complete lame on enb bussines i just use some mods give me good result but i see other ppl pictures i see wow i suck right now testing kage 0.112 enb is simple but i want more i left my specs machines  you can get me some  good advice about some good enb

amd quad core fx 3800 mhz

8 gb ddr 3

ati amd radeon 7  200 seriess

my machine is some old but run skyrim le good ,but iam want to use my skyrim to get great pictures but on enb things iam complete lost XD

my tweeter if oyu interest to see my pics : https://twitter.com/xays19

my pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/23306892

Hey! :)

it's hard to tell, there are so so  many beautiful ENB's preset out there, each one with his own design and style.

Personally i use NLA weather system + ENB preset either for screenarchery and for gameplay and it runs really well, also my pc is a bit old, fortunately i've been able to buy me a GTX 1080 TI 11gb for 600 $ new haha anyway it's this one here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065

It took me a while to tweak it to my liking but it's very beautiful, it comes with his own weather system.

Otherwise for screenshooting i can list some i've tried and liked:

-Real HD RGR ENB

-Snapdragonprime (very suggested, if your pc slow down too much, try disabling some unnecessary effects and switch the quality of each effect to "low")

-Rudy ENB

-Dovah Naakin ENB

-Real vision ENB

-Tk5 ENB

-Gingertain ENB

-K ENB PURE LIGHT

-Sharpshooter

These listed here are just some of my favourite that i've tried over time, of course these are beautiful but at the cost of performance, so they are intended for screenarchery first.

You can also search for ENB preset "performance friendly" on the nexus, plenty there with very nice visuals, surely you can find a good one.

Or you can make your own preset easily, just install one that you like and tweak it.

And more importantly, before installing any preset, read well how to properly install ENB for stability , it take just one thing set wrong to crash or freeze the game.

In conclusion, my suggestion is to try, test, experiment and see what does better fit your taste and your machine, and also something that looks good with your textures, personally finding the right ENB for me took literally years, so it's really hard to give a concrete suggestion :)

Good luck!