Immersive Wenches full install

Hello guys,

Been trying for a while now to install this mod and still cant make the KS hairdos.esp active hair mod on them. 

They are in the world, work just fine, have everything needed All in one UNP bodies, faces, etc... just hair... is vanilla.

Please help me out with load order for Immersive wenches / deadly wenches / hateful wenches / ks hairdos.esp/ ks hairdos rushmaster ( if needed ).

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, 

Ricka.

15 hours ago, Ricka94 said:

till cant make the KS hairdos.esp active hair mod on them

Did you grab the Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch (for KS hairs 1.61f) from Nexus Immersive Wenches page too? (Miscellaneous files)

If you use older versions of KS hairs you find patches in the "old files"

If in doubt and you have multiple mods that connect to KS hairs don't merge the KS hairdo's esp.

Looks like this on my setup atm:

•  75 Immersive Wenches.esp

•  76 KS Hairdo's.esp [v1.5]

•  ++ Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp [v1.5]

•  ++ Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp

•  77 Deadly Wenches.esp

...other mods and patches that connect to KS hair or wenches

I still use the old KS hair version, because I still have older mods connecting to it... I think, maybe... ?

Means it should work if you have newest Ks Hair + newest KS hair patch for Immersive Wenches.

Thanks for the response I did forget to put the patch after wenches, for some reason loot didnt do it. Fixed it on my own but ill put your load order for probably better performance. Also if there is any possible way to ask people for load order of my current mods to help out with. As of now my game is decently stable but I do get CTD from time to time tho never on the same spot.. May it be due to memory lack or something I'd be grateful for the help with it.