400 Bad Request

Hello,
For the last few days I've been getting reports
"400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
nginx"
when I want to open a page from LoversLab.

I have already deleted the cookies of my web browser several times, then I can open again on LoversLab pages. But after a short time I get this message again.

Please help me to prevent this message from appearing again.

I've been getting this when using Chrome on OSX.  I get the same result even when trying to sign out.  Sometimes trying to access a basic forum page works, sometimes it gives the same error page, but trying to read threads always gets the error.  Using Safari on the same computer, I don't have a problem, though it might be because I've never used the browser with Lover's Lab before, so it doesn't have older cookies.  I haven't tried deleting cookies yet.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah just got this issue on Google Chrome PC. 400 ba drequest . happened shortly after attempting to download a mod in CK3 section. had the download window closed while it was counting down the 10 seconds as per usual then instead of downloading the mod it kicked me to 400 bad requets. i downloaded a few mods earlier with same process and had no issue. tried looking for the cookies in my browser oddly neither this NGINX or loverslab shows up as cookies in my cookie list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 6:33 AM, gregathit said:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en#:~:text=On your computer%2C open Chrome.,-At the top&text=right%2C click More-,Settings.,all cookies and site data.

Scroll down to the delete cookies from an existing site.  You may have to log in or click advanced to get to them.  Don't know what your settings are.

This worked on Chrome for me. But now I have to remember my password in that browser... :classic_blush: Great, now my account there is locked... For 29 minutes...

[Edit]

I'm back. Just a password reset... I'm shit with passwords. So glad there are password managers.