Adding New Races to Sexlab/Creature Framework ?

Heyo. I got into animations this year and its so much fun ! But its becoming dull to animate only the game default skeleton rigs. So the question is...can I add into script of sexlab some new races ? Mihail made a lot of awesome monsters...and ...well I want them to enjoy my character xD I read about the way with TesEdit (or what is the name) to just change the name of race...but these races use custom made skeletons so its not the same. Is there an easy way ?

4 hours ago, cronos12 said:

Heyo. I got into animations this year and its so much fun ! But its becoming dull to animate only the game default skeleton rigs. So the question is...can I add into script of sexlab some new races ? Mihail made a lot of awesome monsters...and ...well I want them to enjoy my character xD I read about the way with TesEdit (or what is the name) to just change the name of race...but these races use custom made skeletons so its not the same. Is there an easy way ?

First, you are a truly godsend if you can make animations for new creatures.

Regarding races. I guess you mean registrating customraces in creature framework (CF) since it handles all the creatures. Good news for you. Madmansgun has already made CF ready by implementing most of the custom creature mods out there (most of mihails too) into CF. Everything that is needed is a new mod that add a schlong to the aroused creature mesh and a json file for CF to handle the swapping of meshes.

Personally, I would be HIGHLY interested in custom animations for custom creatures. If those animations excisted I would be able to add new creatures to my upcoming mod without having to convert them to vanilla races. Forexample the Ogrim creature is a troll and it will use trolls sex animations. Over 60% of sex animations will have horrible clipping ?

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

First, you are a truly godsend if you can make animations for new creatures.

Regarding races. I guess you mean registrating customraces in creature framework (CF) since it handles all the creatures. Good news for you. Madmansgun has already made CF ready by implementing most of the custom creature mods out there (most of mihails too) into CF. Everything that is needed is a new mod that add a schlong to the aroused creature mesh and a json file for CF to handle the swapping of meshes.

Personally, I would be HIGHLY interested in custom animations for custom creatures. If those animations excisted I would be able to add new creatures to my upcoming mod without having to convert them to vanilla races. Forexample the Ogrim creature is a troll and it will use trolls sex animations. Over 60% of sex animations will have horrible clipping ?

Thanks for reply. I meant mainly integration into sexlab so it recognizes mihail custom races as additional "sexable" races. Creature framework is only for handling the mesh swap of dongs if Im correct, but that is not my prior concern right now. Also ogrim is on my list of possible future animations. If you could provide some link to that madmansgun's thing I would be very grateful. Its sometimes very overwhelming on site like this to find exact stuff, when there is more versions from various authors and even skyrim has 2 versions :D

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

If you look at his mod here:

then navigate to the script\source\ folder and open the file MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc you will see which races creature framework is prepared for :)

oh I see it now, thanks...I hope my game wont break after editing it...and btw...mihailogrimrace is in draugr race...which is even worse I guess :D hopefully this week will be productive if I make it

7 hours ago, cronos12 said:

oh I see it now, thanks...I hope my game wont break after editing it...and btw...mihailogrimrace is in draugr race...which is even worse I guess :D hopefully this week will be productive if I make it

If you edit something in this psc file, I belive you have to compile the morenastycrittersfactory.pex script in CK. I myself did not get this too work in CK when I tried it some time ago. But you might already know this ;).

Btw, are you able to change skeleton rig on creatures also? Say, if I have a Nekker creature mesh rigged with the werewolf skeleton. Is possible to fit the nekker mesh to a riekling skeleton instead?

36 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

are you able to change skeleton rig on creatures also? Say, if I have a Nekker creature mesh rigged with the werewolf skeleton. Is possible to fit the nekker mesh to a riekling skeleton instead?

not without redoing the weightpainting.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

If you edit something in this psc file, I belive you have to compile the morenastycrittersfactory.pex script in CK. I myself did not get this too work in CK when I tried it some time ago. But you might already know this ;).

Btw, are you able to change skeleton rig on creatures also? Say, if I have a Nekker creature mesh rigged with the werewolf skeleton. Is possible to fit the nekker mesh to a riekling skeleton instead?

I just know how to make controller rig for skeleton, do animation with it and implement into game. Weighting is next level for me...or previous xD I learn only what I need atm

• 1 month later...

There's nekker that using riekling skeleton bone from Glenmoril mod by Vicn, i honestly prefer that version than using werewolves skeleton, because ive never got it to work with ABC, and always CTD on CK, and here's the nekker i told you, if you curious about the mod you can extract the BSA from Glenmoril mod. or just put it into your meshes/actors/littlered/ghouls

ghoullittle.nif

9 hours ago, razzor69 said:

There's nekker that using riekling skeleton bone from Glenmoril mod by Vicn, i honestly prefer that version than using werewolves skeleton, because ive never got it to work with ABC, and always CTD on CK, and here's the nekker i told you, if you curious about the mod you can extract the BSA from Glenmoril mod.

ghoullittle.nif 1.55 MB · 1 download

Wow.... great! Excactly what I was looking for..... the nekkers are supposed to be small creatures according to lore. Not werewolf sized creatures...gonna replace them at once :) Many thanks!

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Wow.... great! Excactly what I was looking for..... the nekkers are supposed to be small creatures according to lore. Not werewolf sized creatures...gonna replace them at once :) Many thanks!

Yeah Vicn did a great job porting these Witchers 3 creature, i agree nekkers should be like goblin, tiny but annoying with hordes or groups, its pretty great for gangbang your female dragonwhore lol