More Monsters? (I'm new to this club topic thing, so sorry if i put this in the wrong spot)

11 minutes ago, Loverlabber232 said:

Will we expect any more monsters? I'm interested in other monster like the Oogler or Orbide. I could make the animations myself, but I'm confused on how to set up PAKit.

Why isn't this in Teratophilia ?

I mean, sadly, one thing we lack the most in the adult modding scene right now, is people willing to put in the work for these things to be added. There's a few people who can do the spritework, and most of them are busy with their hands full of their own projects, EG: @Eixxxo, @DatFluffyboi, Me, Possibly @[TheBusySWAT] Alastor, among others.

There are actually unfinished files for the Orbide support thanks to @SirBumpleton.

And if you're confused as to how to setup PAKit, it's pretty easy, and i'm sure we can be of help. (Pardon for all the tagged for the little Notif.)

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Why isn't this in Teratophilia ?

I mean, sadly, one thing we lack the most in the adult modding scene right now, is people willing to put in the work for these things to be added. There's a few people who can do the spritework, and most of them are busy with their hands full of their own projects, EG: @Eixxxo, @DatFluffyboi, Me, Possibly @[TheBusySWAT] Alastor, among others.

There are actually unfinished files for the Orbide support thanks to @SirBumpleton.

And if you're confused as to how to setup PAKit, it's pretty easy, and i'm sure we can be of help. (Pardon for all the tagged for the little Notif.)

It's fine. I'm a little confused about packing and unpacking. I have set my paths for my settings correctly, i'm just confused about this.

Annotation 2020-08-15 142014.png

2 hours ago, Loverlabber232 said:

It's fine. I'm a little confused about packing and unpacking. I have set my paths for my settings correctly, i'm just confused about this.

Annotation 2020-08-15 142014.png

It usually means you gotta go to the settings tab and set the paths to the asset_packer.exe and asset_unpacker.exe and press Save, if that doesn't help, make sure the output target folder (The place where the files are going to when unpacked) is the Desktop.

Why? Simple: Some mods have some very lengthy and verbose folder and file names. Windows has a character limit for file paths. If the total names of the things are too long, it just fails. Had this happen a lot with things like Pandora's Box, Elithian Races, etc.