Victoria's Secret(VicS) - A Pokemon Sw/Sh NSFW Nude Mod

I was recently searching for a NSFW Pokemon Sw/Sh Mod and I came across this one but because of some reasons, the creator was not going to continue it. This made me sad as that was the only NSFW Pokemon mod and i was actually looking forward for its completion. It made me so sad that in a fit of rage, I tried to learn modding in Pokemon and succeeded.

With my newfound knowledge, I am creating Victoria's Secret(VicS) - A NSFW Pokemon Sw/Sh Mod with nude or partially nude characters(All above 18 ofc) - primarily going to be focusing on female NCP's, I'll change Male NCP's later. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

Version 1 - OLD

For Switch - Victoria's Secret(Switch Version 1).zip

For Emulators(Yuzu) -Victoria's Secret(Emulator Version 1).zip

Version 1.1 - OLD

For Switch - Victoria's Secret(Switch Version 1.1).zip

For Emulators(Yuzu) -Victoria's Secret(Emulator Version 1.1).zip

Version 2 - Latest

For Switch -Victoria's Secret(Switch Version 2).rar

For Emulators(Yuzu) -Victoria's Secret(Emulator Version 2).rar

Hey! I have completed version 1 of Victoria's Secret. Here is what all i have done

1) Added Sonia(Assistant Version)

a) Made her T H I C C

b) Added the Lana Rhoades Tattoo

c) Removed all the clothes other than the coat(I'll try to remove it in a future version)

Downloads are in the first post

Hey guys, some of you had a doubt with the versions so I'll explain

Every week on Sunday, the mainline version(1,2,3,etc) which contains new characters will be uploaded

During the weekdays, if I find any errors I'll fix it and create a sideline version(1.1, 1.3, 1.9, etc)

So if you would want to update Victoria's Secret to the latest version to get improved textures, new characters and improved models make sure to follow this topic

Also, if you can't download and it's saying unavailable, its because you are not registered so sign up for an account or sign in and try again.

Yeah I also wish I could do that but the thing is Gamefreak is so lazy that they haven't given Sonia any arms.

This is her model without the jacket.

I also only learnt modding last Saturday so I don't know how to give her arms. 

But I'll definitely research on this topic and implement if i could

1739806257_Annotation2020-08-19124307.png.c0d5ab3ce943ba751bf09e9497367cdc.png

On 8/19/2020 at 2:15 AM, Ammannu said:

Yeah I also wish I could do that but the thing is Gamefreak is so lazy that they haven't given Sonia any arms.

This is her model without the jacket.

I also only learnt modding last Saturday so I don't know how to give her arms. 

But I'll definitely research on this topic and implement if i could

1739806257_Annotation2020-08-19124307.png.c0d5ab3ce943ba751bf09e9497367cdc.png

It's not laziness, it's efficiency.

No really, if the player is not meant to or not going to see it, people usually don't model it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just here to say i like this mod! Sonia still seems to work on 1.3! not sure if more npc's were intended to work, since i've never tried it on 1.1 or 1.2

I would love it if there is ever an update! Just thought I'd post as some way to show my support.  If there's any other NSFW mods like this feel free to DM me