Globally disable strapon use unless stated otherwise?

On 8/14/2020 at 3:28 PM, RoseRoseRo said:

Like the title says, is there a setting or something to disable strapons for all sims unless I specifically enable it. I like the strapon being an option but it's kind of annoying when there's a lesbian couple how they seem to use the strapon 90% of the time.

The problem I found is that Lesbians were constantly doing MF animations and just air fucking each other before I installed any strap-ons.

Some animators tag their animations for all genders MM, FF, MF, usually by using a (B) in the description.

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2020 at 12:24 AM, 865mafia said:

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know of a fix? The option to disable strap on seems to be missing. I can only change the strap on.

As far as I know there is no global WW setting to disable them.

Easiest method is to just remove any optional strapons installed in your mods.

You can always add them back in later if needed.

With WW autonomous FF sex they will still use MF animations which normally use some type of a dick.

Females trying to give other females a blow job looks a bit strange as does all the air fucking.

Unless you disable all the animations tagged with a (B) (used for both genders). 

• 1 month later...