Hi guys. I have something to ask.

I have an armors and clothes replacer named "BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer Complete Collection UUNP".

I really like it, but there is an armor that I want to modify. This one:

Immagine.jpg.7207d2d491c766970b6f7a7fe49b3787.jpg

Lots of armors and outfits in this mod have several option to customize them. But this one misses one option the others have:

It could be really good for me if that dress' front part could disappear...yeah...the one on the boobies...so they can come out...you know...

And thats all.

Is there any way I can solo do this through programs like Outfit Studio? Or it is better if I seach for tutorial on the web for a deep learning.

Thank you.

Outfit studio should be able to do it, you would be looking at the mask tool to in effect hide the bits you no longer want to see on it, not too sure how that works as I have never done it myself.

Another option that may or may not be doable is to open up the two nif files for this armor piece in nifskope, open the bodyslide files nif not the game nif, and delete that part of the outfit, this depends on how the outfit is made of course.

I found and deleted that part of armor, but that part of the mesh turned out to be not only bra located but larger. So the result is this:

Immagine.png.0a1d1a6eead7e9ff36b2d0b8a725ca31.png

Missing body parts.

So now I have to try to remove only the interested part, but it is not in my capacity, so I think I have to watch some tutorials.

19 minutes ago, TetoKaiba said:

I found and deleted that part of armor, but that part of the mesh turned out to be not only bra located but larger. So the result is this:

Missing body parts.

So now I have to try to remove only the interested part, but it is not in my capacity, so I think I have to watch some tutorials.

I think in that case apart from getting somebody in 3dmax or blender to change it to what you want, you will need to look at masks in outfit studio.

• 2 weeks later...

So you just want the boobs uncovered ?

it’s actually pretty easy to do. You have 3 ways :

- use Blender to remove only the part you want.

- Play with Alpha Property (transperency on an outfit). You erase on the texture the part you want gone and add on Nifskope NiAlphaProperty and that’s it. Blender method is much better though

- Your method, but you remove linked parts of the outfit that you didn’t want to remove. If you still want this, I suggest removing the human body and placing a naked one that you can adjust under outfit studio.

if you ask me I think it’s a waste of outfit assets to remove their parts for a tits out session, might aswell play fully naked ?