Looking for 2 mods: 1 to control summons, 2 to not make the player character the main agro of enemies

Hi, i want to replay oblivion and make a summoner like character. But I'm looking either for :

- A mod that lets you give basic commands to your summons like: attack target, move to targeted location
-or a summonable creature monster mod that contains set commands (target/move)

Another mod that I'm looking for is one that doesn't make all the focus of the enemies be on the player (i know there's one for skyrim), basically if there's a bandit and a wolf and the player they automatically target the player, but with this mod they might fight among themselves or focus on my summon instead of me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 2:55 AM, dreifast said:

Hi, i want to replay oblivion and make a summoner like character. But I'm looking either for :

- A mod that lets you give basic commands to your summons like: attack target, move to targeted location
-or a summonable creature monster mod that contains set commands (target/move)

Another mod that I'm looking for is one that doesn't make all the focus of the enemies be on the player (i know there's one for skyrim), basically if there's a bandit and a wolf and the player they automatically target the player, but with this mod they might fight among themselves or focus on my summon instead of me.

Humantouchnpc mod and lichdom and necromany