Issues with Bodyslide and Fusion Girl

I'm using Vortex as a mod manager, however I keep running into problems with bodies and outfits.. So I have a recurring problem in bodyslide with outfits and fusion girl. I uploaded a picture from what keeps happening. The body doesn't sync with the outfit at all. Outfit seems to update but the body doesn't want to follow with the preset sliders I have chosen. This is a fusion girl outfit conversion. I have gone into outfit studio to check if it is indeed using the fusion girl body and settings and it appears to be. However I cant get the sliders to actually shape the body. They only shape the outfit and the body doesn't actually move. I have tried quite a few options on my own but at last, I don't know the intricate workings of what goes on in the background of the process to brainstorm anymore. So I come to the forums for help:)

body not synced with outfit.PNG

1 hour ago, Aeonhack said:

I'm using Vortex as a mod manager, however I keep running into problems with bodies and outfits.. So I have a recurring problem in bodyslide with outfits and fusion girl. I uploaded a picture from what keeps happening. The body doesn't sync with the outfit at all. Outfit seems to update but the body doesn't want to follow with the preset sliders I have chosen. This is a fusion girl outfit conversion. I have gone into outfit studio to check if it is indeed using the fusion girl body and settings and it appears to be. However I cant get the sliders to actually shape the body. They only shape the outfit and the body doesn't actually move. I have tried quite a few options on my own but at last, I don't know the intricate workings of what goes on in the background of the process to brainstorm anymore. So I come to the forums for help:)

body not synced with outfit.PNG

Because of fusion girl update

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Would be much appreciated if someone tells us how to update outfits to the new FG version. I'm sure you have to use Outfit Studio, I've tried to do it by creating whole new projects and conforming sliders using my reference body shape but it didn't work so far. I'm no expert of Outfit Studio unfortunately.

9 hours ago, mertinlad said:

I'm having the same issue. Would be much appreciated if someone tells us how to update outfits to the new FG version. I'm sure you have to use Outfit Studio, I've tried to do it by creating whole new projects and conforming sliders using my reference body shape but it didn't work so far. I'm no expert of Outfit Studio unfortunately.