Neodarkside Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 I've come to realize I am lacking in many 3-4-5 somes with more female positions. Most of them are 1 female and the rest males. I think the ONLY MFF animations I have are 3 normal ones by Nibbles and I think 3-4 aggressive or femdom ones by Nibbles as well. I have zero 4 or 5 somes that allow for 2 females and 2 or more males. Honestly would love to know if there is a 4 some with 2 girls side by side kissing while 2 guys are behind them. Or just side by side sex.
karlpaws Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 I don't think there are any 2 on 2 type anims, but Billyy has a variety of MFF ones in his pack. I think from the animator's perspective, having a single central actor and animating the other actors around that one is the easiest.
Neodarkside Posted August 8, 2020 Author Posted August 8, 2020 43 minutes ago, karlpaws said: I don't think there are any 2 on 2 type anims, but Billyy has a variety of MFF ones in his pack. I think from the animator's perspective, having a single central actor and animating the other actors around that one is the easiest. I guess that does make sense.
karlpaws Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 10 hours ago, Neodarkside said: I guess that does make sense. For storytelling and screenshots, what I've done sometimes is mix two mods. Use one that can get NPCs to follow you like SL Tools or Simple Sexing or Follow Me for Sex or some of the prostitution mods. Get yourself and the 3 other NPCs in the same near area and use whatever means to start the scene between the other MF pair then start your own MF with your character and paired NPC. Eager NPCs can do something like this if the NPCs are naturally close enough together if you set groups to max of 2 but you cannot exactly pick your pairs or pick the animation for the other pair (though you can pick your own pair's anim at least by type). Another way would be using Matchmaker to tag two NPCs for one pair and then use whatever other means for your character's pair.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.