(Solved) Jaxonz Positioner mod increases FPS on scaling?

This is only started recently but when I used Jaxonz Positioner to scale up a pillory, my FPS started going through the roof. Even if I just started the save or am doing nothing else for a while after. Thought it was just the pillory but its actually any object that gets scaled up. I haved moved & rotated objects & even placed brand new ones before without issue but scaling an object up seems to just disable my ENBs FPS limiter. Any ideas how to fix this or a recommendation on an object scaling/moving mod that doesn't break my game?

3 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I haved moved & rotated objects & even placed brand new ones before without issue but scaling an object up seems to just disable my ENBs FPS limiter

I can't answer the rest of it, I will leave that to better minds than mine

HOME Toggles the ENB FPS on/off

I'm guessing you are pressing that key while doing your thing with Jaxonz Positioner

Edit: You can edit this under INPUT in ENBlocal.ini
I've read that they were hard coded and your settings would get overwritten but I don't think that is the case any more.

You'll need to use Key Codes (e.g. Home = 36)

1 hour ago, 27X said:

3. Do not use ENB limiter, do not use ENB FPS counter

What's the deal ENB FPS Limiter?

I read that older ENB versions it sometimes caused issues, I hadn't noticed any but then I'd not tried other methods.

I did try limiting it with the nvidia drivers and it had no effect, I just tried it again and still no effect in game.

You recommend just setting monitor to 60hz and enabling VSync or is there another method I/We should know about?

FWIW I use Steams FPS counter

The good news is the FPS limiter works, the bad news is it works a little too well and is more designed for maintaining a cap on a system capable of hitting that cap at all times, which while certainly being a future proof method, in a world of 8K monitors and 16K texture maps is not a place the user base is at.

If it's all you have you could use it; or you could

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18160/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91598?tab=posts

12 minutes ago, 27X said:

The good news is the FPS limiter works, the bad news is it works a little too well.

Right, Havok Fix, it's a mod to fix... I knew that (clearly didn't)

Thanks

21 hours ago, 27X said:

The good news is the FPS limiter works, the bad news is it works a little too well and is more designed for maintaining a cap on a system capable of hitting that cap at all times, which while certainly being a future proof method, in a world of 8K monitors and 16K texture maps is not a place the user base is at.

Other FPS limiters dont work for me, Vsync from stuff like Nvidia or Afterburner dont work while another mod I forgotten now once broke down completely in Oblivion and had to switch to it's own ENB limiter. The limiter on my ENB here on the other hand has worked fine barring this issue

23 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I can't answer the rest of it, I will leave that to better minds than mine

HOME Toggles the ENB FPS on/off

I'm guessing you are pressing that key while doing your thing with Jaxonz Positioner

Edit: You can edit this under INPUT in ENBlocal.ini
I've read that they were hard coded and your settings would get overwritten but I don't think that is the case any more.

You'll need to use Key Codes (e.g. Home = 36)

Didnt know it had hotkeys other than the ingame menu toggle. Jaxsonz uses Home for scaling up so will try changing the key for either side to see what works.

Yea changin the hotkey fixed it, thnx

18 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Other FPS limiters dont work for me, Vsync from stuff like Nvidia or Afterburner dont work while another mod I forgotten now once broke down completely in Oblivion and had to switch to it's own ENB limiter. The limiter on my ENB here on the other hand has worked fine barring this issue

If your monitor is set 60hz you can set VSync on in SkyrimPrefs.ini, under Display iPresentInterval=1

Make sure there isn't a dislplay entry under the skyrim.ini with the same setting but at 0 like I had (which I strongly suspect was my fuck up from years ago)

Also in ENBLocal Under Engine EnableVSync=true (not sure which has priority)

Under the NVidia Control panel, Monitor Technology set to Fixed refresh, if you have a G-Sync monitor and set it to G-Sync it just seems to do whatever it wants to as I was getting framerates over 200 on a monitor with a max refresh rate of 160hz.

Default HotKeys

Shift+Enter = Toggle Config Menu
F12 = Use Effect (no idea what this does, F12 is the Steam Screen shot key so I've used this alot)
Home = FPS Limiter Toggle
Numpad * = Toggle FPS Counter
PrintScreen = Printscreen (will create two, as skyrim already uses this for screenshots, Bitmap screenshots in Skyrim Dir. one called enb...blah blah the other tesv.exe...blah blah)
F4 = Free VRAM
B = Brute Force Mode Toggle (I think this is Shift+b as I have this set up for something else and not noticed any changes)