4k won't make any of the skins I've used look that detailed. Even looking through the screenshot thread, I'm not seeing this level of detail being posted which is what lead me to the post. I don't think anyone here is using this skin.

I'd love to be corrected though.

Scrolling through his twitter, you can see where his pictures transitions from a low fidelity asset to something like I've posted above. But the Hi-Metal and Knight textures haven't transitioned to that level yet. Not that I've seen anyway. Even the previews of the 4k skins here gaining attention don't have that same look.

25 minutes ago, Sladesamm said:

4k won't make any of the skins I've used look that detailed.

I mean not screen resolution, the skin textures are in 4k or maybe more. They are his own work as i translate one of his tweet reply with google and he hasnt shared them anywhere. Maybe someone who knows japanese can contact to him for those skins.

Capture2.JPG.7e00cda31450da41d0e59ed388beceb6.JPG