Sex proposal related problem

Hi,

this is a very recent problem and not sure if it's related to whickedwhims. Two mods used, latest versions : whickedwhims and MCCC. So, when a NPC sim makes my sim a sex proposal, even if my sim accepts, he doesn't stop his action to go for sex (for example, even if he says yes he goes on playing chess and nothing happens).

Maybe it can help. In the LE assistant, i get this message :

Participant Resolver Type Error
Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'SingleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

1 hour ago, orion75 said:

Maybe it can help. In the LE assistant, i get this message :

Participant Resolver Type Error
Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'SingleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Have you changed anything to do with lots? number of people etc.....Seeing a lot of npc invite errors.....