Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

glad im waited (partially forgot about this cringy site) game is finally playable with those newest nude mods :P those boots+braces nude mods kinda ruin nude experience for me

image.png.729ccd804c17750d3d4c2067c19bdef8.png

any chance for thic full nude shiled weaver port ?

Spoiler

also is it possible to make a mod to mount sabertooth ? (yeah just started teh game and figured harsh reality  lol)

Edited by fallenSoul

Greetings.
Perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem and can help solve it.
I made several variants of the face for Aloy and everything seemed to be fine,

Spoiler

image.png

Wide.png

big_eyes.png

but I noticed that all the samples had a huge seam (gap) on the neck when importing the mod into the game. Having studied this point, I came to the conclusion that when exporting the head mesh to blender using HZDMeshTool 1.3.2 and importing it again into the .core file, a shift in the vertices of the UV texture occurs even if there were no changes to the mesh.

Spoiler

Original head mesh and UV, just import to Blender (3.6ver) from .core file: OK

image.png

No changes, just export back to .core, clean collection and import again. F..k :((

image.png

Attempts to correct this problem ended in failure.

I don’t know if this is an HZDMeshTool error when importing/exporting UV textures or I’m missing something important.

Sorry for my English.

12 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Greetings.
Perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem and can help solve it.
I made several variants of the face for Aloy and everything seemed to be fine,

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Wide.png

big_eyes.png

but I noticed that all the samples had a huge seam (gap) on the neck when importing the mod into the game. Having studied this point, I came to the conclusion that when exporting the head mesh to blender using HZDMeshTool 1.3.2 and importing it again into the .core file, a shift in the vertices of the UV texture occurs even if there were no changes to the mesh.

Reveal hidden contents

Original head mesh and UV, just import to Blender (3.6ver) from .core file: OK

image.png

No changes, just export back to .core, clean collection and import again. F..k :((

image.png

Attempts to correct this problem ended in failure.

I don’t know if this is an HZDMeshTool error when importing/exporting UV textures or I’m missing something important.

Sorry for my English.

Cute face. Would love to see the completed version. Wish I could help. I know nothing of modding.

Edited by greedo75
  • 3 weeks later...

There have been a few attempts, and I'm in love with those mods.
The first pic was my attempt at PositronLazor69's Aloy Nude Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/60). Pic 2-4 used Orangy's Aloy Explicit Outfits (https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/53). The last two pics used the Hawk of the Lodge armor mod by OriginOfWaves (https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/210).
On top of that, I also used AlexPo's mods for Aloy's hair color (https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/128) and for her face rework (https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/32).

Truly grateful for the modders who put in the effort and created those mods.

image.jpeg

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sun_Dec_17_12-39-28_2023.png

20231224101638_1.jpg

20231223123957_1.jpg

20231224053538_1.jpg

20231224051306_1.jpg

So, there's thicc, extra thicc, pregnant and I believe a slim Aloy but what I'd really love is a more toned, athletic Nora and I can't find one anywhere. Not looking for a ffb style body, just more definition on the existing abs, arms and legs. There are great mods for Skyrim and BG3 that add muscle tone and I thought that there would certainly be one for this, as the character should be toned as hell but there doesn't appear to be and even weirder (to me at least), there doesn't seem to have been anyone asking for it either (despite the toned mods for other games being extremely popular). 

Is such a thing possible for the game and if so, is there anyone out there that would be willing to create one if it doesn't exist already?

Edited by Kaladarm
Spellcheck
On 12/1/2023 at 10:03 AM, fallenSoul said:

glad im waited (partially forgot about this cringy site) game is finally playable with those newest nude mods :P those boots+braces nude mods kinda ruin nude experience for me

image.png.729ccd804c17750d3d4c2067c19bdef8.png

any chance for thic full nude shiled weaver port ?

Reveal hidden contents

also is it possible to make a mod to mount sabertooth ? (yeah just started teh game and figured harsh reality  lol)

I'm just starting the game where do you get the body paint

3 hours ago, Layle4123 said:

I'm just starting the game where do you get the body paint

Body paint is from a mod. I'd have to search for it, but I believe it's been posted in this thread before so you could probably look back through and find it.

The mod the body paint came with is attached to a nude mesh that's thin and athletic, so the guy before you might be interested in that, but if you're able to figure out which file in the mod adds the body paint texture, it's possible to have the body paint on other nude meshes. Sorry I can't be more specific than that. I don't have the game installed anymore and I haven't messed around with these mods in maybe a year or so, but it's definitely possible with a little trial and error.

On 3/28/2021 at 4:21 AM, LovelyLad said:

It's a bit late, but I've worked on a nude(r) mod for the Nora Stealth outfit (you can transfer it to other outfits using the outfit tool linked above). Actually was done a while ago, but just ended up playing through most of the game with it - really happy with it. Anatomically correct. Artistically appropriate - the blue barbarian tatts really works with the setting/background. Some small issues (small neck seam mismatch, LOD issues that appear occasionally, etc), but nothing major. Enjoy.

Copy it to your ..\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12 directory like the other mod files. It'll stomp over the explicit outfit mod if you have that installed (so keep a backup of them if you want to switch back to that set).

Massive credit to Orangy - his work served as the base of my own (he provided me the blender file, so I worked on top of it, resculpting and adding details... while removing others).

image.thumb.png.67a2a928d7d6b89245b7d1980fada1c1.png

image.thumb.png.53ac879bdf300f1f99300f2b570c651d.pngimage.thumb.png.d6f6585c6ca7cb336b03e2bce1b9adb1.pngimage.png.20cd576c5acd8bf8ae4d9711936d45ad.pngimage.thumb.png.b7881724632f83fffb59952e85f7d0e4.pngimage.png.176a636a7fbeda53147baf4e73171651.pngimage.png.f0b14295db3ee0be303d92c3917f4f66.pngimage.thumb.png.f0fd49f7cf99a4857259dba4c995eaea.png

Nuder Stealth Mod.zip 16.17 MB · 3,980 downloads

where do you get  the body paint

5 hours ago, Layle4123 said:

where do you get  the body paint

Um, it's right there in the post you're replying to?

image.png.fc74d2d0f586f4195ba306190f2d4d8d.png

Download and unpack the file, and then you'll see:

image.png.22b2c1c817dad7084819ebe9353b9d34.png

The file that has the body paint is the one I circled if I remember correctly. As long as you have that file in the right place, it should add those textures to any nude mod that uses the stealth armor.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Albertros said:

Still having an issue that I can not import textures into the game without issues.
Mod would be ready other than importing the textures to the game. Anyone have an idea?
I can share my files too if that helps.

Which textures are you replacing?

40 minutes ago, Wanderer22 said:

I don't suppose anyone ever got around to adding pubic hair for Aloy? Doesn't seem like she'd have all that much access to a razor out in the wilds, you know? Nothing crazy, just a neat little bush.

She's living in a world with lots of nanites, if you need a mental justification for an absence of pubic hair.

On 8/16/2023 at 12:30 AM, VonRaschke said:

I'm having this issue as well. orangy's explicit mod works just fine, but as soon as I install Toofster's edit and replace the existing z06Patch_stealth_baseEDIT.bin from orangy's mod I get exploding textures like that for the Nora Silent Hunter Light, Medium and Heavy outfits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I prefer Toofster's model and textures more, but I can't get it working in-game.

Edit: did some more reading through the thread, maybe this issue is from using Aloy's Adjustments? It kind of sounds like that mod can introduce issues with Toofster's edited file. Guess I'll have to unlock the Nora Silent Hunter outfit naturally and see what happens.

Edit 2: Figured out the issue. It's because of the z06Patch_stealth_baseCORE.bin file. Removing that by deleting it or appending .backup fixed the issue. Now the mod works for me! Although now I see that the reason the Nora Brave outfit gets used for mods so much is because of the added jiggle provided with that outfit specifically. While I love Toofster's model and textures I'm very sad that it doesn't have jiggle due to it replacing the Nora Silent Hunter outfit instead of the Nora Brave outfit. Oh well.