Anal Non-Gay Rimming animation for female Character REQUEST

Well, I am a simple man... and I would really love to see some rimming animation (you know where a female licks a dudes ass) in a submissive way or at least at all... Sadly I can't find any non gay versions of this. Please make one or tell me where I could find one this would be soooo appreciated...

Well, in theory you could take an existing animation, duplicate it, and change the tags for which character is what (in this case, you would need to figure out which position is actor1 and which is actor2, and then change the correct actor's tags from male to female).

Alternatively, change the desired female actor's Sexlab tag from Female to Male, perform the animation, then change it back.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:03 PM, CanoLathra said:

Well, in theory you could take an existing animation, duplicate it, and change the tags for which character is what (in this case, you would need to figure out which position is actor1 and which is actor2, and then change the correct actor's tags from male to female).

Alternatively, change the desired female actor's Sexlab tag from Female to Male, perform the animation, then change it back.

I am bothered by the fact that the gay animations are literally gay animations... I mean that the female chracter starts stroking her own not existing dick which is really annoying and unimmersive...

4 minutes ago, DavidWillers said:

I am bothered by the fact that the gay animations are literally gay animations... I mean that the female chracter starts stroking her own not existing dick which is really annoying and unimmersive...

Wait, what?

Your females DON'T have massive cocks?!?

Fuck sake! What kind of sick, twisted game are you playing?.. Go! Leave!... We'll not have such deviancy in here!

Yeah, sorry can't help. I only know of one rimjob animation and I'm certain it's M/M.

3 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Wait, what?

Your females DON'T have massive cocks?!?

Fuck sake! What kind of sick, twisted game are you playing?.. Go! Leave!... We'll not have such deviancy in here!

Yeah, sorry can't help. I only know of one rimjob animation and I'm certain it's M/M.

lmao, thanks tho. If you find any good rim animations or at least one that doesnt look gay, let me know.

• 4 months later...