Floppy horse dicks, and issues with defeat+sexist guards

Hi,

2 things:

1. Is there a way to make horse dicks floppy? I use floppy SOS, but as far as I can tell it only works on human(oid) characters.

2. I use both defeat and sexist guards. I turned off the narrator in sexist guards, but still keep getting narrator dialogue when losing a fight with defeat. Does defeat have a narrator or something? Does someone know whats up with that?

1 hour ago, xBlaBlaBlax said:

1. Is there a way to make horse dicks floppy? I use floppy SOS, but as far as I can tell it only works on human(oid) characters.

I don't think so, I think there is just Flaccid and Erect. Floppy would require some work with the physics that I think has only ever been attempted with playable races.

1 hour ago, xBlaBlaBlax said:

2. I use both defeat and sexist guards. I turned off the narrator in sexist guards, but still keep getting narrator dialogue when losing a fight with defeat. Does defeat have a narrator or something? Does someone know whats up with that?

Depends on what is being said.

Defeat does have a Player Commentary toggle under the Player as Victim menu but it might be caused by one of the other options in Sexist Guards, I recall there were a lot.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, xBlaBlaBlax said:

Hi,

2 things:

If it is for SSE you can try this:

... and have a look to the first demo video ?