Female Futas no longer able to get pregnant

Since the last update, I have not been able to get CAS-created females with "both" pregnancy option to get pregnant, although they can impregnate. I have tried resetting the option in CAS (using both WW and MCC) and using the Make Futa option. But after several unsuccessful attempts, I checked sim info and it only shows "can impregnate" but not "can get pregnant". I know a few things have changed since the last update, but I can't find the option that would control a "get and give" option. This used to happen - and maybe it still does, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Sharkey

AFAIK, it's not possible to set pregnancy options to "both" vie CAS, MCCC or WW. That's why there's this neat little mod called "Custom Gender Settings" by ColonolNutty, which allows you to change all gender related settings to all imaginable combinations through a simle in-game menu.

Here's the link: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10563-custom-gender-settings-cgs-by-colonolnutty/

Note, that this mod requires Sims 4 Community Library to work (link is right at the top of the dl page).

On 8/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, Sharkvomit said:

Since the last update, I have not been able to get CAS-created females with "both" pregnancy option to get pregnant, although they can impregnate. I have tried resetting the option in CAS (using both WW and MCC) and using the Make Futa option. But after several unsuccessful attempts, I checked sim info and it only shows "can impregnate" but not "can get pregnant". I know a few things have changed since the last update, but I can't find the option that would control a "get and give" option. This used to happen - and maybe it still does, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Sharkey

Using MCCC on that specific Sim, first:

Click on Sim

> MC Command Center

>> MC CAS

>>> Manage Traits

>>>> Remove Trait

>>>>> Can Not Impregnate

Then:

Click on Sim

> MC Command Center

>> MC CAS

>>> Manage Traits

>>>> Add Trait

>>>>> Can Impregnate

Shift-click the Sim, > Wicked, >> Pregnancy Information, and confirm that WW recognizes the traits properly.

Or, you can use the console to make the change.

The commands are:

) traits.equip_trait

) traits.remove_trait

The traits are:

) trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanImpregnate

) trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanNotImpregnate

) trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanBeImpregnated

) trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanNot_BeImpregnated

Given that you have to remove the trait before adding the other as they each forbid the other, the following console commands:

) traits.remove_trait trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanNotImpregnate

) traits.equip_trait trait_GenderOptions_Pregnancy_CanImpregnate

... will permit a sim to impregnate other sims.

As always, confirm that WW has recognized the traits properly after changing them.