2 Outfit Studio Questions

I just installed the brand new VTAW Wardrobe 6 and I want to fix some clipping, etc. in Outfit Studio, but it has been over 6 months since I used it and a few things have slipped my mind...

1: When in Outfit Studio, how to I make the character's body visible?  WIthout being able to see the body, I can't tell if I have increased the mesh volume enough.

2: A couple of the clothing items make the top and/or bottom of my character's body invisible in game.  Can this be fixed in Outfit Studio?  If so, could someone point me to directions?

Thanks,

Eric

12 hours ago, erc1971 said:

I just installed the brand new VTAW Wardrobe 6 and I want to fix some clipping, etc. in Outfit Studio, but it has been over 6 months since I used it and a few things have slipped my mind...

1: When in Outfit Studio, how to I make the character's body visible?  WIthout being able to see the body, I can't tell if I have increased the mesh volume enough.

2: A couple of the clothing items make the top and/or bottom of my character's body invisible in game.  Can this be fixed in Outfit Studio?  If so, could someone point me to directions?

Thanks,

Eric

1)in the top right corner press "eye" image

2)dont understand problem, send photo?

16 hours ago, erc1971 said:

1 - Being modular, usually only the boots have the body, so if you're modifying another piece of clothing you can load the body on File - Load Reference

2 - It can be fixed deleting the part of existing body and reimporting the full body (see 1). However, they do that for a reason, because they must be paired with a mesh which covers the invisible part, so keep an eye if there's a version that doesn't do that. For example, there are boots for pants (= will make legs invisible) and boots "full", which won't hide the legs