Code 5 No animations - Please help!

I can't get any animations to work in my game. I have the most recent download, everything is unzipped properly and straight in the Mods folder. Nudity works just fine so I know the mod is installed and working in the game. However I can't get any animations to work. I click on beds, toilets, floors, it gives me all my options of what I downloaded, but when I click on the action a box pops up that says: "Code #5 No animations were found for the picked sex category, location, and Sims!" Is there a setting in game that I need to fix? I have tried with both genders and nothing works. I also have Slice of Life and Basemental installed (they work fine) but I don't know if this is interfering? Please help! 

I have the same issue but in a limited way.

Some of my sex animations are no longer showing up, but I'd need to dig deep on the lists to test them all.  I just know some lists are much shorter than normal since an update or two.

Specifically, the Reward Piano is no longer seen as a piano.  It gives me the option to try for sex there, but it comes up with Code #5 no matter the combination.  It works just fine with the regular piano.  If we're fixing this, then the organ I think has the same setup and should count as a piano also (also error code #5 for now).  This happens with Atrois, SalarmoJ's, Zoraks, and Lupobianco's animations.

Vampire coffins are also giving me issues now as well, but I haven't tested it thoroughly yet.

• 10 months later...

Hi everybody. I just experienced the same error.
Same game, different househood, same WW settings which worked fine until now. Some animations work in one place, but not in all of them; other places give the code 5 error; other places work fine.
It's completely new to me, never happened before, and I don't understand what's wrong. Maybe is the lot corrupted? The house has been downloaded from ModTheSims.

• 2 months later...

I too had this code 5 issue and apparently it happened because you need to manually select all animations from the mods you have and put it into enabled animations to do this you go click your sim click wicked settings .. sex settings then go to animations playlist  then select new play list  and click add animations . Click on the package / who made the animations so for me says Amra72 so I select that and it tells me I have 109 animations from her so I clicked it and shows all my teasing, oral, vagina etc and it will say 0/ out of how many you have .. click on each catergory and then click select all animations then click the check mark it will highlight it all then click the check mark again to add it, then close the box once added by hitting the X  which will take you back to the main animations categories so you have to do this for each catergory .. I’ll post pictures 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg