Best mods for dominant companions in 2020

Hey there,

So, as it says on the title, I'm looking for some mods that would add dominant behavior to companions (dialogues, tasks, etc). Not a full-blown slavery mod like SD+, though. Perhaps SL Dialogues by itself would do the trick?

Thanks!

I´ve got 2 that make companions lots more dominant. Idk if this is exactly what you´re looking for though.

-Devious Followers: Followers want to get their fair share of the loot in dungeons, so they will want to be paid some gold each day. If you don´t pay, they will add debt and later punish you for the debt if its left unpaid. They can also get bored and try to tie you up in various events. You´ll have to satisfy them by looking veeeery innocent and helpless. Here

-SubmissiveLola (The resubmission edition): Adds a way to consent to your master making you her/his little slave. They will grow to like you and if you´re just suuuuuch a sweetie, they will decide to keep you for a while. They will equip you with bondage items at times and make you do other nasty stuff. Here

I also have 2 more but i don´t really use them/use the feature covering it

-Deviously Cursed Loot: Adds 2 dominant followers you can unlock through a quest Here

-More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot: You can make others dominate you like the 2 followers in Deviously Cursed Loot. Though i´d take SubmissiveLola over it. Here

9 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

So, as it says on the title, I'm looking for some mods that would add dominant behavior to companions (dialogues, tasks, etc). Not a full-blown slavery mod like SD+, though.

For generic dominant follower behavior with tasks (not linked to a specific follower):

Devious Followers Continued

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

Devious Device Helpers adds consensual bondage play.

Deviously Enslaved Continued has optional dominant follower dialog to equip devices on you or demand sex.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few more that can add some dominance to a follower.

This one is specific to Jordis and makes her dominant, even if it's only a couple lines.

Followers demand payment for carrying your burdens

Followers can be set to force themselves on the PC.

You can be your follower's toy/slave

If you play as a female, there is a dominant male follower.

• 5 months later...

On 8/3/2020 at 2:03 AM, AkiKay said:

I´ve got 2 that make companions lots more dominant. Idk if this is exactly what you´re looking for though.

-Devious Followers: Followers want to get their fair share of the loot in dungeons, so they will want to be paid some gold each day. If you don´t pay, they will add debt and later punish you for the debt if its left unpaid. They can also get bored and try to tie you up in various events. You´ll have to satisfy them by looking veeeery innocent and helpless. Here

-SubmissiveLola (The resubmission edition): Adds a way to consent to your master making you her/his little slave. They will grow to like you and if you´re just suuuuuch a sweetie, they will decide to keep you for a while. They will equip you with bondage items at times and make you do other nasty stuff. Here

I also have 2 more but i don´t really use them/use the feature covering it

-Deviously Cursed Loot: Adds 2 dominant followers you can unlock through a quest Here

-More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot: You can make others dominate you like the 2 followers in Deviously Cursed Loot. Though i´d take SubmissiveLola over it. Here

Could you or somebody explain the differences between Lola, Devious Followers and Leon from Cursed Loot?

What I know:

• Submissive Lola:
    • I really like the relationship progression, interaction and unintrusiveness (is that a word?) It is a fun companion-mod which suggest rather then forces you to abandon any ideas about character progression.
  • Devious Followers:
    • I did use it in the past but never jumped that deep into it. I did some deals to wear stuff but how does it compare to Lola (e.g. Prostitution task, carry masters stuff, etc.)
  • DCUR:
    • Initial quest to get Leon/Leah was fun, but the interaction with the dom seems rather "radiant", random and intrusive. Is there more interaction, dialogue and progression later on or is it like much of DCUR in your face and deal with it (yay, give me hobbledress and a full set of DDs, port me somewhere and let me hobble back... for 3 hours - fun!) and how do the tasks compare to the other ones or is it just DDs?