WW working against Hoe It Up?

So, I have WW and also Hoe It Up - and there was never any problems. But for a little while now, my sims are not able to get pregnant from vaginal service (from Hoe It Up) - can that have something to do with WW? Anyone with the same issue?

Since Hoe It Up doesn't use WW features and WW generally doesn't seem to care about "foreign" script mods (those not using or interacting with WW in any way), I'd say the recent game update simply broke Hoe It Up - because breaking mods is what game updates are really good at.

Honestly, I would really suggest switching to Nisa's Wicked Perversions. That mod offers way more features, uses elements from both WW and Basemental Drugs, and is very well maintained with regular updates and quick fixes for pressing issues. Hoe It Up on the other hand is still at version 0.3a (according to the mod's website) - the same version I downloaded over a year ago, when I wanted to give this mod a try. The only reason not to use Wicked Pervs (in my eyes) is being a Legacy player, because the mod doesn't work with TS4 Legacy Edition. I don't wanna come across as a jerk here, but this really comes down to choosing between "having a fun time" (Wicked Pervs) and "a LastException waiting to happen" (Hoe It Up).