Tribal or Forsworn Weapon mods

Does anyone know of a mod for the Forsworn weapons that is similar to Dawnguard Arsenal? Which adds different weapons to the series, like 1hd and 2hd Swords, BattleAxes and daggers.

I'm really just looking for something that adds more "Tribal" looking weapons to the game, preferably some two handers.

So far the best I've found is the WarChief's Might from Immersive Weapons But that weapon is huge and I'm usually installing mods that reduce the size of weapons to make them a little more realistic or the overhaul of Red Eagle's Blade.

I'v done the usual searches under Tribal and Forsworn not really sure where else I can look. I doubt there would be anything on sites like 9Damao as it doesn't seem to match the sort of content I've seen there. I could be wrong, of course.

Try this looking for Conan Hyborian Age or Atlantean Sword.

They have this old style while still using steel. But judging from the picture you sent you are really looking for pure ooga booga bones weapons. Sadly I won’t be able to provide much help on that front, have you tried other keywords under the weapon category ? Bone, savage etc

7 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

They have this old style while still using steel. But judging from the picture you sent you are really looking for pure ooga booga bones weapons.

Ooga Booga?

No, just forsworn like

8 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

have you tried other keywords under the weapon category ? Bone, savage etc

No, not Bone.

Thank You.

Found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51002

Looking at the damage ratings they appear to be stupidly OP so I'll be fixing that in xEdit and some of those meshes look very familiar as alt meshes for DragonBone weapons but that is more what I am looking for, thanks for the advice.

Sorry, what I meant by ooga booga was caveman. I play a lot Mordhau and that’s how we call players dressing like that ?

Glad you found what you were looking for. So you’re really looking for weapons made of animal remains right ? Bones, feathers etc.

You got the armor/outfit ready too ?

12 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

Glad you found what you were looking for. So you’re really looking for weapons made of animal remains right ? Bones, feathers etc.

Yeah, I don't mind some steel involved, like the image of the warchief's might I linked but that axe is huge.

13 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

You got the armor/outfit ready too ?

Yeah, that was how it started really.

Harry 2135's Fantasy Series 5

1.png?token-time=1597999413&token-hash=J

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 12:22 PM, Bloodfang said:

Have you thought of Team Tal’s guardiana gear from BDO ?

I had tried that, I found the loin cloth a bit too flimsy in it's physics. I think if it had been half the length it wouldn't have been so bad but that length it was all over the show. If you're running SE then your version would be SMP rather than PE which is better for cloth and hair, from what I've seen.

58 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

That is quiet horrific, certainly usable as another type of build. I would need to back port it to LE tho' which isn't something I've tried as yet.