Realistic Birth! Default Replacement for Have Baby Animation

Hello Everyone, 

If you have ever desired to see your Sim 3 Mom deliver her baby the "real life" way, your wait is over. Please read the information included within the zip for further details. 

Follow me for details on the "Real Labor and Birth Mod" that I am creating which includes over 50 real life labor animations. I have also created over 100 labor poses and am currently working on other goodies for the Sims3. Fans of the open world game are still out there and we need new stuff for our Simmies!!!! 

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip

43 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

It's great.

I tested with KW.

I got question though, of course the animation isn't complete yet, right?

Cause I don't see part of something like this in the video in this link.

The female sat on the floor, she does something, but I don't see baby coming out or something like video shows.

The other person who is next to her holds baby after birth.

This is not the MOD. As I stated this is ONLY a default replacement animation for you guys to have until the MOD is complete. No, the baby does not come out of her V with this animation. No, there isn't support for another person in this animation. No, no one else should be holding the baby after birth, baby pops into Moms arms immediately after birth. 

Does this address your questions? With this in mind, does the animation work properly?

4 minutes ago, S3LynnMods said:

This is not the MOD. As I stated this is ONLY a default replacement animation for you guys to have until the MOD is complete. No, the baby does not come out of her V with this animation. No, there isn't support for another person in this animation. No, no one else should be holding the baby after birth, baby pops into Moms arms immediately after birth. 

Does this address your questions? With this in mind, does the animation work properly?

Yes, it does.

Other then what I posted above, it's working great.

I was waiting for something like this and it works great.

Great that you will also add real breast feeding.