Hello everyone, I started playing the sims a few days ago after a year. I've always played it with the wicked mod without any problems, but with the latest version I'm a little confused. Before it happened to me that casually the NPCs had sex with each other or that some even without "ties" asked my sim to have sex. Now this does not happen anymore and above all to have sex I must also have a certain level of relationship (or friendship or love) Can anyone tell me how to configure the mod to make sure that: There is random sex between npc and also with my sim that a certain level of relationship is not mandatory or at least reduce this level. Thanks in advance :)

24 minutes ago, Seantravis said:

Hello everyone, I started playing the sims a few days ago after a year. I've always played it with the wicked mod without any problems, but with the latest version I'm a little confused. Before it happened to me that casually the NPCs had sex with each other or that some even without "ties" asked my sim to have sex. Now this does not happen anymore and above all to have sex I must also have a certain level of relationship (or friendship or love) Can anyone tell me how to configure the mod to make sure that: There is random sex between npc and also with my sim that a certain level of relationship is not mandatory or at least reduce this level. Thanks in advance :)

Many changes and new features in WW over the last year so it may be easier just to use my settings as a reference.

WW Settings Help.txt

12 hours ago, Seantravis said:

WickedWhims

> Settings

>> Sex Settings

>>> Autonomy Settings

>>>> Autonomy Specifics

>>>>> NPC Sims Relationship Modifier (defaults to 1.0)

>>>>> Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier (defaults to 0.0)

Set both of those to 2.15 or higher to enable zero-relationship sims to form sex pairs.