Nudity/naturism won't really disable

I've been trying to disable Naturism & Exhibitionism in my game but no matter what I did it wouldn't seem to really turn off.
Using latest version of WW & similar for game and MCCC. 

What I did:

- turned 'Naturism and Exhibitionism Switch' OFF under WW nudity settings

- exported WW settings

- saved and exited the game

- imported settings (someone suggested this to make sure they stuck)

- used MCCC to manually remove all Naturism skill from my sims

What I expected/wanted:

- Sims would not learn Naturism

- Sims would revert to being embarrassed when naked in front of people and would get changed if other people were around. 

What actually happened:

- Sims would still get naked. They would relearn Naturism skill randomly when naked, but its progress would freeze on 0% or 1% of level 1. 

- They would not get embarrassed being naked in front of others and would not try to get dressed unless they were going to work. 

Sims still learn Naturism to level one but really won't progress any further if the Switch is disabled now.

Happens just from getting naked to shower or bath.

A few other settings in WW Nudity should be checked as a few are still active even with Naturism disabled.

Dig deeper in those menus and turn more options off.

The other WW Menus elsewhere are called 'privacy' so you should find them and adjust accordingly.

WW clothing/undressing should be checked/changed to make sims get fully dressed after sex.