After a bit of playtesting I noticed that NPCs affected by the Autosetbody feature from Setbody Reloaded do not get the underwear from Nudeshy's undergarments feature, unfortunately I'm aware the creator of Nudeshy has been absent for the longest time now and I don't really have much insight on how to try and resolve this issue.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Silk Lingerie HGEC.esp
0FSexyLingerie.esp
R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
R18PN - Lingeries.esp
R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
NudeWear.esp    <<< Contains custom underwear references I made (none are scripted)
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
No Beginning Travel.esp
Anufis' Underwear.esp  <<< Edited esp of Anufis' Underwear, only gives underwear to males instead, this actually works with Setbody. The underwear is scripted and uses no slot.
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
Nudeshy Undergarments.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
SetBody.esp
SM Bounty.esp
sycHearNoEvil.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
ActorsInMadness.esp
ActorsInEmotions.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
OCOv2 Beast Races Enhanced.esp
Bashed Patch, 1.esp      <<< Only has All natural's imports
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
FactionCheckSpells.esp

I still will be looking in the scripts and see what can be done to properly adress this issue.

????  AutoSetdody add nude bodies to NPCs. Depends on your setting, maybe nude Nord with big tits and elves with slim bodies with small tits.

If I remember rigth NudeShy does not add  Bodies, no nude and no underwear.  It use the nude body replacer you have installed. It only add shy animations.

But you use underwear mods: Anufis' Underwear.esp and Nudeshy Undergarments.esp ( a addon that nobody uses. Why shy animations if you are not ude ? )

Now you have two (3) Mods that change the  nude body of all NPCs   ....  and one Mod wins.

And I am not sure if Nude Shy Undergarments  works with all bodies ( A cup to J cup. Muscular GUTS or Teen body.

Simple solution if you don't want nude bodies in your game, disable AutoSetBody in the SetBody ini.

Correct, Nudeshy doesn't and nude bodies, Nudeshy undergarments.esp adds the option to select Underwear from other esp so they are assigned tol female NPCs.

Nudeshy Undergarments should work with all bodies, it doesn't check for a specific bodytype and add a matching underwear mesh from a list, the underwear will "hide" the Setbody chosen bodytype, but as soon as they are unequipped the real nude body will show, I'm fine with that.

I want the nude bodies from AutoSetBody, that's the main point, I recently added this to my modlist

After playtesting recently, it turns out NPCs do not get the underwear in exterior cells. Inside any ayleid ruin it works just fine Setbody assigned and underwear is there.