On 2/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, Dingis said:

Anyone, pretty plox? I'm having this issue as well. Although from what I read earlier maybe it's because I paid like a year ago and it's expired or something? I want to avoid paying again if possible, obviously.

It sounds like a bad download of the files.  If the d3dfile is damaged, you won't be able to use it.

Try this first.  Before you add hook files to your game, run the game on it's own.  Go into the customizer, exit normally.  This shoult build more of the folder structure needed.  Now download the Hook5 files again, and this time, extract them to a folder on your desktop.  Now go in to that folder, find the Binaries folder there, open the binaries folder, select everything and copy it.  Now go to your game folder and paste (do not paste shortcuts!!!!  they won't work); alternatively, you can simply drag the selected items onto the binaries folder in your game directory.

Now go to your Mod folder in the game directory, find the activemod folder, and place the _hook5data folder into there.  Just drag the whole thing onto it.  Now download some content and give it your best shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 9:37 PM, Bunny64 said:

I have the VX version but my hook5 graphics do not show up in game.
I put them in the activemod folder but it either crashes the game or just doesn't load at all.
what am I doing wrong? I've gotten it to function with an earlier version.

H5 stuff goes into binaries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 11:20 PM, Arse22 said:

H5 stuff goes into binaries.

I'm sorry for the super late response, but I have figured out my issue.
I incorrectly placed a bunch of the files so I had to reinstall everything and it works fine now. :)

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, Bunny64 said:

I'm sorry for the super late response, but I have figured out my issue.
I incorrectly placed a bunch of the files so I had to reinstall everything and it works fine now. :)

what did you do?

i cant get the hook5 to work also.it crashes the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:52 PM, Atheros said:

what did you do?

i cant get the hook5 to work also.it crashes the game.

I'm afraid I don't remember, apologies for the super late response.

I think I just messed around with different settings until it worked again, I think I used a newer version VX I think?

The version I was using before made things extremely shiny and bright and I disliked it so this version is much better and more stable.

Although I've been coming across several other problems unrelated but hopefully someone here can help me figure out how to resolve it.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:43 PM, consiefe said:

I want to use tattoos for genital area but no matter how exactly I follow the instructions, I couldn't make them show up in tattoos section. Using VX and hook5 patreon version. Any help is appreciated.

I've been having similar issues with condoms... I save them onto an outfit but they will not show up when I load the outfit in the sequence editor.

Does anyone know where I can find help on getting custom outfits or skintones to show up in my game? I have no idea where to look this up and no search results have been helpful.

I would like to create custom outfits or use downloaded outfits but they never show up in game, I put them in the hook5 mod folder and the version I'm running is VX.

Any help would be appreciated since I'm still new to this stuff. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Bunny64 You might want to take a look at the KlubExile site. There you can find lots of tutorials and two female skin packs. The clothes won't show up because a clothes item consists of several files. There's usually an Addon that you have to put in the Addon folder of the game. Then there are ActiveMod files (textures) that have to be in the Mod\ActiveMod folder of your game. The textures of the item in the ActiveMod folder have specific names that correspond to the Addon in the Addon folder.

For Custom Skins, you have to use a specific setup of files to use them with hook5 paid. You will have to use a skin in the ActiveMod folder _pass.txt files for your textures and a _skin_definition.txt and Sampleskin.txt, which refer to one another. You can find detailed information on KlubExile under tutorials. There's also a Universal Skin System that you can download.

@waihouhou I'm currently working on a texture set that fixes these issues. You will find them in the near future on KlubExile. The white dots are actually textures that can not be rendered by hook5 because they have not yet been made.

To anyone having problems running hook5 paid take a look here:

and in this discussion:

Edited by Titanoboa Serpentes
  • 3 months later...
On 10/20/2020 at 6:21 AM, the_w said:

I've got free hook5basic working, but whenever theres jizz the game slows down to a crawl until I leave to menu. With the site down the massive help thread is gone too. Any ideas?

same problem here, but i solve it everytime by cleaning the cum from the menu on top