Setbody and LoversSlaveTrader

I recently started using Setbody and found out that when you enable create a copy on a enslaved actor, the new actor will just have the default body. I know I can check the body code of the target with the SetBody spell before casting the enslavement spell, however it takes having the Codes for the bodies at hand at all times and I wondered if there's a way to have the actor copy be assigned the same body it had automatically.

You use SetBody reloaded.  It does not add clothes items like the classic SetBody Mods.

When you create a cody you get a  new NPCs with all item the original NPC had.

With the classic SetBody you will also get the body code token and the body-clothes.  But SetBody reloaded with blockhead does not add clothes bodies.

I tested it  in my game with the classic SetBody

Added a Body  to a NPC

Created a copy with  CreateFullActorCopy

And the copy-NPC has the same body as the original NPC

---------------------------

But if you can check the body  code ,   doesn't the copy-NPC have the same code?  Then the copy-NPC should get the body after a new game start. ( I hope )

Yes, I use Setbody Reloaded, when the actor copy is generated, no code is added, it loads the default body mesh (HGEC C Cup). Reloading the game after creating the copy doesn't attempt to assign any new body code, it remains the default. I guess I'll just have to set the bodies manually.