HDT Physics not working correctly

Hi everyone :D! I started with Skyrim modding like 3 weeks ago, and I´m kinda nooby. I´ve been playing with HDT and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended since I began, but recently, I experimented a problem with the boobs and butt of the females, that go everywhere when moving or during sex scenes, but they do work when I´m simply standing. I have the screenshots of both things. I use my own Bodyslide CBBE HDT preset, and these are the HDT/related mods I use:

HDT Physics extensions.

HDT bounce and jiggle.

Loremonger.

All-in-one CBBE HDT Animated 

HDT equipment.

hdtHighHeelbeta.

Welp, thank you for your attention and help.

ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp ScreenShot6.bmp ScreenShot7.bmp ScreenShot8.bmp ScreenShot2.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp

I did a lot of research but I didn´t found anything. I applied the arm fix on FNIS, reinstall all the mods and then run FNIS again, I even created a new profile on Mod Organizer and only use CBBE, XP32 and HDT, plus all the related mods I said before.  So, have you got any ideas? 

research

You clearly didn't do enough because there is not a SINGLE HDT anything on the nexus you should be downloading, period.

1. Bazinga

2. NioHH

3. whatever mesh you're going to actually use.

4. HDT fixes

None of which are on the nexus.

Secondly there's not a single AIO package that isn't halfassed, not leyenda, not baka, not anybody. You need to put in the work yourself from things known to be in good working order despite mod changes or custom orders.

• 1 month later...