need some help in sexout plugin selection.

Dude500X

ok.  the plugins I am using as of now are

Lust

Sexout Willow

now, I am looking for something that could let my character sleep around, preferably for some sort of monetary gain, with who I choose but I dont want to be approached by people or have any sort of forced sexual confrontations.

anything like this available?

You could use StraponSex and uncheck "Courier gets raped" in MCM settings for this mod. If you don't want to get turned down check "Actor Allways Accept". It's pretty basic, and lets you have sex with whoever you want, no rewards though. It's unisex also.

Than,  Consequences is a great mod, lore friendly, and has many hooks in vanila story. Maybe not exactly what you've described, but it's worth checking.

Sexout Sex lets you have sex with anyone.  You could use Sexout Workinggirl, part of tryout, and turn approach chance to zero. You can only prostitute yourself in specific places.  You will have to include legion, but set approach chance to zero as well.  You can also use the ncr part of tryout and set approach chance to zero, though you will need the outfit before it works, which you get a MacCarren.

Also consider using any of the Sexual Innuendo mods found on the Nexus combined with Prideslayer's wsex override plugin that converts SI calls to Sexout calls.

figured out how to get it workin, thanks for the suggestion exactly what I was after.

Archived