Character gains weight during animations

I'm running Fusion Girl + OCBP Physics, bodyslide preset is fairly slim/toned and looks normal during gameplay:

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.9a29e175521c5ab6bd1e57768dbe4e07.png

But whenever I play an animation in AAF, no matter solo or paired, my char turns 50lb thiccer than usual:

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.c09e88fec6c3d32e53cdd08fb5c4fadc.png

and no I don't think high heels are THAT slimming...

I've never encountered such issues during years of skyrim modding. My natural instinct points to whether AAF modifies character weight accidently, but I could use any advice from you kind folks!

11 hours ago, Cali89 said:

I'm running Fusion Girl + OCBP Physics, bodyslide preset is fairly slim/toned and looks normal during gameplay:

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.9a29e175521c5ab6bd1e57768dbe4e07.png

But whenever I play an animation in AAF, no matter solo or paired, my char turns 50lb thiccer than usual:

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.c09e88fec6c3d32e53cdd08fb5c4fadc.png

and no I don't think high heels are THAT slimming...

I've never encountered such issues during years of skyrim modding. My natural instinct points to whether AAF modifies character weight accidently, but I could use any advice from you kind folks!

Try with out heels, also you have bodygen? In 1.61 it is included

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Try with out heels, also you have bodygen? In 1.61 it is included

It looks normal without high heels too, before starting animations.

I did a fresh install of FG 1.61 so I think it has body gen. I checked "build morph" in bodyslide like I thought I was supposed to. 

24 minutes ago, Indarello said:

This because you have bodygen from Fusion girl mod

Thanks, I've reinstalled FG with bodygen ticked off. Also just found another thread that you helped out with the same issue lol.