Need help for translation/personalisation of stringtable problem

Hello!

I am trying to change some stringtable text to better fit my liking.

Now because i am a NOOB and no professional i have a problem i would like to be solved.

I have added my played Sim's Name in the stringtable text {0.SimFirstName} (like it was before) but now I also want to add the Name of the (NPC) Sim that my played Sim is interacting with.

I tried {1.SimFirstName} up to {4.SimFirstName} but instead of the name it always shows _______ in the game...

How can i fix that?

I am new to that kind of thing, but i would like to translate some mods in future. (I am trying to translate to german and i would like to spice things up... most german translations are some sort of borring to me... not dirty enough ;P)

Hello Turbodriver!

In this case i am trying to change the:

"444A4766: {0.SimFirstName} took {M0.his}{F0.her} condom off."

to somethong like:

"444A4766: {M0.{0.SimFirstName}}{M1.{1.SimName}} took his condom off. If he continues now, {F0.{0.SimName}}{F1.{1.SimName}} might get pregnant."

I took the number (444A4766) from the german String Table (Instance 0800E8D0AC1B9A96)

8 hours ago, Susi_1216 said:

Hello Turbodriver!

In this case i am trying to change the:

"444A4766: {0.SimFirstName} took {M0.his}{F0.her} condom off."

to somethong like:

"444A4766: {M0.{0.SimFirstName}}{M1.{1.SimName}} took his condom off. If he continues now, {F0.{0.SimName}}{F1.{1.SimName}} might get pregnant."

I took the number (444A4766) from the german String Table (Instance 0800E8D0AC1B9A96)

The Taking Off Condom functionality only passes the Sim that has the condom and I would need to pass other Sims into it just for translation text which I'm not sure is worth doing. This is an interesting idea, but if there aren't many more cases of writing text like this, where other sex participants are needed, I don't think I would get into it.