5 minutes ago, Nazuna_Vampi said:

I have some questions, sometimes the first time that I'm defeated I recover to quickly, like in 5 seconds even when I have no companions. Is this intended? I thought that without companions I would enter parlay mode directly. The second time I'm defeated by the same group of enemies I enter parlay directly, I have the timers configured with the default values. Recovering that easily feels like cheating, can I change that?

Try enabling 'Defeat Objectives' in the MCM, it will tell you what stage the defeat system is in. I think what's actually happening is you are entering Parlay at that stage but it's bugging out for some reason, like described by other users above. I'm looking into it.

7 minutes ago, Nazuna_Vampi said:

Second, I don't want to be fucked by most creatures because it feels unrealistic so I turned that slider to zero and I never enter to parlay mode with them. But then I basically become invincible; I get down, I recover, I get down, I recover. It also happens too quickly, I get up in 5 seconds or less.

May I suggest an option for turning off the "defeat mode" with certain enemies and just dying normally, if that appeals to you, of course. I can also just turn the mode on, only in human exclusive areas but that's less immersive.

I think I can add that as an option. Also, this is part of why I consider this mod a compliment to Corruption, as entering Bleed Out adds to Corruption's 'Trauma' system. So constantly being knocked down by creatures won't cause any punishments from Peril but it will cause debuffs through Corruption.

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this mod because defeat was janky and had a tendency to fail or just not be as versatile as I wanted it to be. Very happy you're still working on this and haven't abandoned it, as it is quite literally the best skyrim adult mod with incorporated noncon into its functionality. When I used it previously for LE Skyrim, I ended up cracking it open with TES5Edit and manually rewriting some of the existing dialogue npcs use when they opt for a specific punishment such that it would better align with my current character and circumstances. It did get me thinking though how great it would be if there were more lines of dialogue I could customize this way, perhaps lines that are spoken by a random scene actor on a random interval. 

Do you think you'd be willing to add a feature sometime in the future where in the MCM menu "assault banter" could be a toggleable option that causes aggressors in a sexlab scene prompted by Peril to periodically taunt their victim and perhaps have the victim give response dialogue in return (on a short delay, obviously, so aggressor dialogue has time to be read by the player)? 

Also, what is the current status of this mod with SE Skyrim? Is it currently functional with it even though not built for it? Or is it not advisable to try it with SE as that's a port you'll get to later on when you're happy with the full functionality of the LE version?

13 hours ago, Hickery said:

Do you think you'd be willing to add a feature sometime in the future where in the MCM menu "assault banter" could be a toggleable option that causes aggressors in a sexlab scene prompted by Peril to periodically taunt their victim and perhaps have the victim give response dialogue in return (on a short delay, obviously, so aggressor dialogue has time to be read by the player)? 

Maybe. Writing dialogue is the most time consuming part of making this mod, and I have plenty of other dialogue lines to write for the capture scenarios I'm planning on implementing.

13 hours ago, Hickery said:

Also, what is the current status of this mod with SE Skyrim? Is it currently functional with it even though not built for it? Or is it not advisable to try it with SE as that's a port you'll get to later on when you're happy with the full functionality of the LE version?

I'm currently still playing on LE and probably won't switch over to SE until I finish my current playthrough, and I don't think I'll start porting over my mods myself until then.

That said, this mod should work on SE out of the box. You might need to save the esp file with the SE creation kit, but that would be the only porting process you'd need to go through.

• 3 weeks later...

Mod works well with SE out-of-the-box like you said!

Two annoyances from my trial run: 

1. There’s a substantial delay between surrender and dialogue with opponent of about 5-10 seconds, which means I have to roleplay by waiting and not depend on the game or mod to guide me for fear of breaking the event

2. Negligible issue compared to 1, but the escape/flee event doesn’t feel accurate. After getting locked up with DDs, my PC fled from the scene such that the bandits were out of sight. However, the Flee event was still noted as “failed” before transitioning to a following “Successful: Don’t get defeated (paraphrasing)” since I was still moving ever further. It feels inaccurate because I’m not incurring hostility from the NPC, but Peril still detects PC as IN event. Not sure what your code is, but maybe you could use something like a timer. 
Pseudocode: IF (PC is out-of-sight from Hostile NPC) AND (distance between PC and Hostile NPC > 10 m) for 10 seconds, Flee Successful. Else, Flee Failed.

Edited by Gyra