What mod is this armor?

Please use the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2861-what-mod-is-this/ thread please.

You people never seem to read through the entire forum do you?

loverslab / Skyrim / Skyrim Adult Mods / what mod is this ?

Honestly Im not much interested in adult section, so yes I dont have the habit to read the threads there, and didnt want to post question about a non adult mod on an irrelevant section. 

You never seem to care to read topic sections do you ? :)

Please use the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2861-what-mod-is-this/ thread please.

You people never seem to read through the entire forum do you?

loverslab / Skyrim / Skyrim Adult Mods / what mod is this ?

Honestly Im not much interested in adult section, so yes I dont have the habit to read the threads there, and didnt want to post question about a non adult mod on an irrelevant section. 

You never seem to care to read topic sections do you ? :)

The 'What Mod is This' was stickied into the Adult section ONLY. There is none in the Non-Adult section. Might help to actually look in every section before posting ya know?

Plus, viewer counts show that more people tend to lurk in Adult section anyway.

The 'What Mod is This' was stickied into the Adult section ONLY.

Yup I can see that, aint it forcing users to ask questions about a gear in mid of jiggly boobs and floppy pieces?

There is none in the Non-Adult section.

Well thats exactly why I opened a new topic as there was none to post.

Might help to actually look in every section before posting ya know?

Aint it a bit illogical to search for fruit sales on a bakery? or searching a sticky thread on an almost absolute irrelevant section? :)

Alas I just took your recomendation and in 1st minute ended up in a WIP thread of "incest mod" which gives the player the ability to rape own kids or maybe other "virtual" relatives.

Sorry mate I wont be polite on this, I am merely here to ask about an armor and aint interested in adult section at all, I am not interested in John Wayne Gacy fantasies , I dont want to be exposed to even topic title of such sick shit.

Plus, viewer counts show that more people tend to lurk in Adult section anyway.

Tell me that, more than 6 years ago just for a bunch of wip screenshots and rigging methods of jiggly boobs (which started as a gag among modders) got almost 200.000 views on a single forum thread, just for half minute video of a loincloth lady almost a million hits :):):)

Settle down folks. BlueMax, it surprises me to see you here if you dislike all this "sick shit" - you realise "sick shit" is what LL is about, right?  :P

In any case, if its not an adult mod you're looking for, I don' see a problem with posting it here. Maybe this section needs a thread too? Someone should ask Greg about that. 

Please use existing threads whenever possible.  The what is this thread keeps the forum from clogging up with these type of requests and it you also stand a FAR greater chance of someone actually answering you as that thread has a very high viewer rate.

Thread closed.