Información

More than anything, I would like to request information, I am new or I am about to be. And knowing this type of modes has been the reason to get interested in the game. I am a few steps away from buying the game and my question is: any of these modes apply to the original game purchased through the official EA page in pc version? Or to be able to use them it would only be if I download a pirated version? If anyone could answer this question, I would appreciate it ...

52 minutes ago, Joshigei said:

More than anything, I would like to request information, I am new or I am about to be. And knowing this type of modes has been the reason to get interested in the game. I am a few steps away from buying the game and my question is: any of these modes apply to the original game purchased through the official EA page in pc version? Or to be able to use them it would only be if I download a pirated version? If anyone could answer this question, I would appreciate it ...

As a general rule this site does not support piracy of games or mods so a legit copy of the game would be required.

But I have no idea what game you are talking about. You've posted into general discussion (which is mostly people argueing, from what I've seen) and the site supports a few games.

Predominantly the two versions of Skyrim (as well as other Bethesda games) but since you mentioned EA I am guessing it isn't one of those.

Could help you quest for info if you posted to the game forum.