TTW+NC and Sexout will not work in Mojave

I doing a play through with TTW and New California.  All went fine until I got to the New Vegas part, then SexoutSexkey, SexoutKisskey and UnethicalDeeds stopped working. They work fine if I a load an old save from New California or the Capital Wasteland but not in the Mojave. I removed all other mods and still the same. Any help will be much appreciated.

Oom

I'm afraid that apart from lorewise issues between TTW and NewCalifornia, there are also direct issues between the 2.

If I recall correctly, they even tell you that there is no compatibility between the 2 and they discourage you to do them together.

Compatibility can be created and "Star the Wandering Courier (FNC-TTW Patch)" do a fairly good job of it. Sexout not working in NV is the only trouble I have had. Admittedly the lore part is a bit stretched.

I get a message a couple of messages in the top left of the screen "Adding 716 to blacklist. Origin is Sexout.ems" and  "Removing 716 from blacklist. Origin is Sexout.ems" I think I also seen ""Playing animation 716.... "

Problem solved.

Looks like omething in sexout got messed up when I entered NV.

I made a sexout-free game instance in Mod Organiser

Loaded latest save, saved again, closed and started that save with the original instance.

And sexout worked as it should.