On 2/6/2022 at 3:27 PM, KC/JH said:

Do I have to add the lot files to a different folder than my mods folder or is that where they go? I've never used custom lots before and you didn't specify other than turning cc on in the gallery.

Thanks!

Sorry for the super late reply. LL didn't inform me on this. Lots go in your Tray folder in your Sims game directory. Different from the mods folder, here is where you'll find saved lots and families you make in CAS. Extract the contents here and you should be good to go :)

On 2/22/2022 at 6:09 AM, thsecmaniac said:

Can you please create The Outdoor Sign for Bear Pride like Dart Outdoor Sign in the Base Game?

I can try that. I might put it in Bear Pride+ though since there's lot of ways I can go with that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 12:19 AM, GayBearDude said:

Sorry for the super late reply. LL didn't inform me on this. Lots go in your Tray folder in your Sims game directory. Different from the mods folder, here is where you'll find saved lots and families you make in CAS. Extract the contents here and you should be good to go :)

Thank you so much!

• 4 months later...
On 8/11/2022 at 3:01 PM, DaddyBearLovr said:

Are you still creating?
I really like your mods!

Hey! Yes, I am still active. I'm working mostly on Bear Pride+ now and my next update is taking a while, but is also very big! It should be out hopefully before the end of summer. You can take a sneak peak on my Patreon or Twitter of what to look forward to ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 4:18 PM, Fadlore said:

Your custom posters from Cavern and Spa are superb! Spent a good bit of time deciphering the simlish in them hah, plus more time to appreciate the eye candy eh? Looking forward for more 

Hi! Thanks for the compliments! I could make the text gibberish but it kind of ruins the immersion. Writing nonsense is harder than actual words! There should hopefully be some more content that'll spice up your lots coming in the next few weeks.

• 4 months later...

Installed this mod, but there's no any stuff. Searched in gallery by the word "bear" - still nothing. Obviously, I did something wrong.

UPD: I'm being stupid. I thought lots are included. But after installing them the game says that they are created for the newer version of the game. Are there any "legacy" versions of the lots?

Edited by ExSinner
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello
I found that he has 5 MediaFire links. But my English is not good
I don’t know how to download them. Do I need to download all the contents in all 5?
(GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)