13 hours ago, Starwars_fangirl said:

Hi so I updated and the installed the new version and everything seems to have gone alright except when I pick a location to start sex it only gives me the settings option and not a sex option I don't get any errors or anything

Did you also update your game recently?

You should check your game settings/other to make sure you have both check boxes enabled for allow custom content/mods & scripts.

Game updates often turn one of these off.

One folder in Mods named Wicked** with only 2 files inside that start with TURBODRIVER_

Another folder named Wicked Animations for all your WW animation files.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game itself.

10 minutes ago, bellendaine said:

Thanks again Scorpio! Yah, I had done all that (updated many times before, and no issues...but for some reason 157b is not liking me...no new mods, nothing different other than new WW so dunno what the issue is).

Anyway, thank you thank you again!

The usual problem is sometimes some of the WW setting are reset to defaults.

So you have to go through all the settings again.

The other more drastic method is to delete the WWSettings folder and the other one in your saves folder.

Sometimes they can get scrambled for no apparent reason.

It's a pain if you have lots of animations disabled you have to got through all that over again.

I also went back to 155j because I didn't like the new 45 sec wait for sims to have sex again.

No switch to disable this either.

My sim started ignoring all the females in the sex club that were doing solo animations and would not join.

Instead he waited until another sim asked for sex.