Harness makes body dissapear

Hi, I entered this forum yesterday and I am new to modding Skyrim. I have a problem with the Devious Framework and Devious Loot, and it is that when any kind of harness is used by any female character, it makes their body dissapear, except their heads and arms. I´ve used Bodyslide, but it still happens. Have you got any ideas about it? Thanks for your attention.

1 hour ago, Yuzuki Chan said:

Hi, I entered this forum yesterday and I am new to modding Skyrim. I have a problem with the Devious Framework and Devious Loot, and it is that when any kind of harness is used by any female character, it makes their body dissapear, except their heads and arms. I´ve used Bodyslide, but it still happens. Have you got any ideas about it? Thanks for your attention.

You should probably go post in Devious Framework or Devious Loot. Only crazy people searching by new (speaking) will find you here.

As to your issue, it's highly likely that whatever mod is responsible for the armors cannot find their mesh, and thus open a blank file.

I recommend using Creation Kit or TES5Edit to check where the mods THINK the armor is located, then checking that place for meshes.

It's also possible you're missing a file. Devious Devices comes in two seperate files: Integration, which is all the coding, and Assets, which is all the meshes, textures, what have you.

Link to the latter placed here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/269-devious-devices-assets/

However, if that were the case, there's no way you could've built the harnesses in Bodyslide... which kinda makes me think you don't fully understand how to use Bodyslide.

The problem is missing meshes. They're either misplaced, unbuilt, or missing entirely. If you have further questions, be sure to follow up in the actual threads for such, as there are far more people who'll see you who are much more experienced then I am.