Hello guys! I have been coming back to play sims 4. Before my wicked whims worked super. Now the only things that appears is settings, naturism and a third. But no action. I tried deleting everything, I removed everything from their folder to put it directly in the mods folder. I am starting to get mad haha. 

1 hour ago, Meehalla said:

Hello guys! I have been coming back to play sims 4. Before my wicked whims worked super. Now the only things that appears is settings, naturism and a third. But no action. I tried deleting everything, I removed everything from their folder to put it directly in the mods folder. I am starting to get mad haha. 

Make a new folder in Mods named Wicked.

Find the 2 files named TURBODRIVER and move them into that new folder.

Make another new folder in Mods named Wicked Animations and move all your WW animation files there.

(You do have some animations downloaded I assume)

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Find your saves folder and move the Wicked WhimsMod folder to desktop, you can delete it later.

Look for a folder named WickedWhimsSettings and delete it if you find it.

Go into game settings/other and make sure you have enabled both custom content/mods and scripts boxes.