Kinky World Brothel Help

Does anyone have a step by step guide to create a brothel? I created a dance club (for strip poles) and I registered it as a brothel, then my sim purchased the property. But I see no option for brother management, or anything to hire anyone. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks! 

From page one - OP:

v0.36:
+Brothel management (WIP). Create brothels, hire whores, consult their profile, give them an assignment, setup their schedule and earn lots of money. Manage your business from your smarth phone or any computer.

1361030236_Brotheloption.png.c9de25230c631887e34490a560d94c27.png

>>> Since I have ALL EP's I have no way to tell if OnikiKay forgot to include an EP requirement for brothel use. It's been discovered that the University Smartphone was indeed needed for another function, yet was not mentioned - I couldn't say if this was also the case here.

It will require someone WITHOUT University EP with a working brothel/brothel options to confirm.

Since it works for me, I've had no reason to begin a hunt for the info contained on this website.
17 minutes ago, Klind14 said:

Thank you!! So I would have to uninstall university to get it to work?! 

As I wrote - Someone without University WITH a working brothel -or- has brothel creation options needs to confirm. But that would ONLY refer to the smartphone. As you can see, any computer also has the options. And you DID say you 'registered' a lot as a brothel. Given this information I say check a computer. Change the Sims location - try being at Home!

All the above screen shots were made from the home - with ALL EP's installed.

Sorry - I can't help this:

Spoiler

Oh yes, very funny.  Thanks for your help. Ive tried being at home, but it didn't seem to help. You have a point of it being still on the computer, even if I did uninstall the university EP. I guess ill keep trying. Thanks! 

On 7/12/2020 at 10:24 PM, Klind14 said:

Oh yes, very funny.  Thanks for your help. Ive tried being at home, but it didn't seem to help. You have a point of it being still on the computer, even if I did uninstall the university EP. I guess ill keep trying. Thanks! 

In case you didn't get the notification: LadySmoks seems to remember the brothel creator needs at least 1 level in Woohoo to get the option - might check that.....