Dota 2

NightShade

Death pretty much only happnes in a group fight, when both team decide to trade kills.

This is just how it goes, and yes since death is SO rare in a pro game that farming and denying is what you do most of the time.

1 min illusion can do a lot of stuffs in farming, seriouslly.

And you obviously left out heros like Lycan.

There's no contradiction.

pros rarely die from ganks, but they still lose health or cost some mana, which gives the otherside the edge, make them easier to zone the other side. and a small advantage can snowball into a big one as you are fully aware.

In pro games, the purpose of gank is more to harasse and zone, a kill is pretty much god sent.

I have no idea how is it contradictory.

Allstar came out in 2003

Its 2011 now, 8 years, and I played like crazy for almost 6 years.

Like I said, I went pro once.

I did mention it, pros just don't die in a laning fight, they know how much everyone can do and there are wards in vital spots. if its dangerous, they don't risk it.

A kill exchange is a LOT different to a high kill count, 1 failed team fight means the loser side will go defensive for the gold difference, and they won't be stupid enough to make a position to go in like that. The fact that you can see a spot to go in and wait for your teammate to follow means its not very pro to start with.

I am going neither constructive or LEGAL, I am simply stating how a game made for tournement was designed and how it was meant to played as.

• 5 weeks later...

I play League of Legends, it was my first experience with a MOBA game. Me andm y friends enjoy the game, and think Riot is doing a good job with it (good not perfect). Only thing about LOL I dislike would be the unforgiving, and immature community that comes along with it. I'm not saying everyone is bad, but majority of the players I play with/against are a pain to play with.

Besides the community, I like LOL. Releasing a new champion every 2-3 weeks, and weekly updates. However I have started building an interest towards Starcraft II.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived